“They are all the same...BUT...”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #46 of 155 Restaurants in El Segundo
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Germantown, Maryland
“They are all the same...BUT...”
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Chipotle Mexican Grill is the same across the nation. Food is between 'Average' and 'Very Good"...it is Good. Once thing about Chipotle, you won't leave hungry! The Burritos and Burrito Bowls are huge. BUT...I have just one question for Chipotle Management in the LA area...why don't you offer limes with the food? Mexican food without limes is like Italian food without grated Parmesan. Chipotle in other locations across the nation have limes. What's up with the LA locations?

Visited April 2013

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Delicious”
Reviewed 1 January 2013

Great food. Clean restaurant. Staff was very helpful. I had three tacos with steak. I couldn't have been more satisfied.

Visited December 2012
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“Reallygood”
Reviewed 26 August 2012

What can you say? You can get you food as a salad, burrito, or over rice. It's as spicy or mild as you want.

Visited August 2012
Valencia, CA
“Worst Chipotle in the chain”
Reviewed 31 July 2012

I'm a huge Chipotle fan. For $10, I get a nice big burrito made the way I want with good quality ingredients. But I'm never going back to this one. This is the stingiest Chipotle in the chain. They gave you a couple grams of meat every time. The final straw was my visit a few weeks ago where the server even edged the sour cream off of the spoon (really only a flat spoonful max) and gave me the tiniest scraps of cheese. For $7, I'd like to get a burrito that is bigger than something I'd get at Taco Bell.

After fighting the parking situation, to get a crappy burrito stinks. But the place is always full so maybe the manager thinks he can minimize the amount of food they give out to maximize profits. I'm so glad Rubio's opened up across the street. And the crazy thing is the Chipotle's up by my house are overly generous with food. I've had burritos bursting apart because the server decided to kill the tray and put all the meat into my meal. In summary, Chipotle = great but El Segundo Chipotle = cheap weasels = awful.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank ready2gonow
Melbourne, Florida
“Chicken Burrito Bowl - Yum!”
Reviewed 14 June 2012

I don't vary much from what I find is good. And the Chicken Burrito Bowl is what I like. The place is very clean. Staff is always courteous. Food is always great.

Parking is a bit of a hassle if you drive. It's easier to park up near the Walgreen's and walk the extra couple of yards. It helps build the appetite ;o)

The "background" music is normally not to my liking, and often a bit too loud, but I take my meal outside anyway.

Area law enforcement and military personnel are often there. Don't be afraid to show your appreciation by paying for their (often discounted) meal if you're ahead of them in line.

Visited April 2012