“Reliable and Consistent”

Cuisines: Mexican, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 12 July 2014

You can always count on the high quality of food at Chipotle. There was a sense of relief when searching for good service and finding a restaurant that is known for its good value and consistency. I recommend the veggie bowl, chicken salad, chicken burrito, el pico de gallo, and the guacamole. All items were fresh, affordable, and delicious.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

This particular Chipotle in El SEgundo @ 307 N. Sepulveda has POOR customer service. I wish I could give them zero stars.

I sent my husband to order food for the kids (make your own taco kits) and for us. My husband had never ordered the kids meals before and had no idea what the meal looked like. All he had was my text asking him to order the make your own taco kit. Long story short... he was given the wrong thing to come home with. Rather than a kit with all of the separate items that the kids like putting together to make their own tacos - everything was slopped together into a bowl (similar to a burrito bowl). My three year old would have nothing to do with her meal and I had to make her something at home which completely defeated the purpose in going to a restaurant. I called Chipotle, hoping they would give us a credit for the meal for our next visit, but instead the employee who claimed to be the manager rudely stated that this wasn't their problem since my husband saw them making the order. I explained to her that he had never ordered that items before and didn't know what it looked like; therefore, it was up to the staff to ensure that they know the menu items and give customers what they asked for unless the customer asks for special arrangements. She told me that this was STILL not their problem because he was there to see. She didn't have an answer when I asked "If he doesn't know what he's looking for, how can he correct them?" I guess they have so many customers that they don't need to worry about getting orders right, being polite, or acknowledging and owning up to mistakes. Needless to say, we will NOT be returning!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I really enjoy there light chicken salad. Their salads are plenty, you can eat half for lunch and the other half for dinner. I do recommend their salad and if your not a salad person, try the wraps!

Reviewed 15 January 2014

I love the variety of meats, and that you can choose (salad) bowl, burrito, tacos as the form for your meal. The ingredients are fresh and the service is friendly and well run. They are a good value for the price and even though the line may be long, they move things along pretty quickly and they offer chips for $1 and other sides. I wish they would automatically provide a small amount of chips and offer additional chips for $.75-$1.00, but overall, the food is great quality and this place never disappoints.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

The food is great and the prices are very affordable. Overall a great experience. I don't like spicy food, myself, but I enjoyed it; however, my wife had a wonderful time, since she craves and loves spicy food.