“experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in El Segundo
Fresno, California
“experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

just stayed at Residence INN EL Segundo CA on 10/12/13 for our Anniversary. The Front desk staff was exceptional, great customer service skills, they all went above and beyond to ensure our stay was what we dreamed off. The Breakfast was great, the food was hot, tasty, and exceptional. The rooms are awesome and very clean!!!!

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
ResidenceInnElSeg, Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo, responded to this review, 20 October 2013
Dear Sylvia F:

Happy anniversary! We are so happy to hear that you had a great time celebrating at the Residence Inn El Segundo.

Thank you for your positive comments on the clean suites, service and the complimentary breakfast buffet. It is a huge hit for families such as yours.

We look forward to celebrating other life events in the near future with you and your family.

Thank you for your loyalty.

Best,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
  • Korean first
Chesapeake, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

I made last minute reservations at the Residence Inn LAX El Segundo do to a change in plans and as usual everything was great, the staff was wonderful and very helpful, I really felt at home. The room was spotless, breakfast was great and again the staff wonderful and very friendly, I definitely enjoyed my stay, that is why whenever I am in Los Angeles I will stay at the Residence Inn El Segundo. Oh yeah I forgot to mention they offer free shuttle service to and from the airport and it just so happen the shuttle was not available so the Manager politely informed me they would pay my taxi fare I can honestly say I was impressed.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ResidenceInnElSeg, Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo, responded to this review, 18 October 2013
Dear wlouisc:

Thank you for such a great and wonderful review on our hotel and staff.

Our housekeeping department takes pride in knowing that they provided you and your family a clean and comfortable suite. I am glad to hear that the entire staff was friendly. We want to make you feel that you are at home. You are very important to us.

We look forward to your next visit.

We appreciate your loyalty!

Litchfield Park, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

Stayed in one of the two bedroom suites for a couple of nights...great room. It is a standard Residence Inn room (of the newer style, where the door open to interior hallways). It was clean and just perfect for what we needed.

The location is very close to the freeway and LAX...but not once did I notice any noise from the airport. It is just enough off the freeway to be quiet. This made it convenient to everything that we needed to get to.

Morning breakfast was great....usual full breakfast, self-serve, with hot and cold foods. My personal bonus which made it top my list was the Special K Red Berries. Most hotels have either "kid" cereal and the "healthy" (but flavorless!) cereal. Thank you breakfast staff!

With the location and the great room, I will stay here again when I need to be in the LAX area.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
ResidenceInnElSeg, Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo, responded to this review, 27 September 2013
Dear WeThreeAdventurers:

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience while staying at the Residence Inn Marriott - El Segundo/LAX.

The 2 bedroom/2 bath suite is the ideal option when traveling with a friend, colleague or your family. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the spacious and clean suite. The breakfast staff takes great pride in taking care of you and I will share that you enjoyed our options.

We hope to see you soon! We appreciate your loyalty.

My best,

Silver Spring, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

Pleasant experience at this hotel. I was there travelling for work, really enjoyed my stay, particularly wanted to give kudos for the hotel staff. First of all, free breakfast and dinner every day, you can't beat that. They even have free wine and beer! The staff was very nice. They drove me to work and picked me up everyday in the hotel shuttle. They have a shuttle that will take you any where within 3 mile radius. All free of charge!! They room itself was ok, nothing too fancy. But it was highly functional, including a full kitchen and dining area.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
HelloMaxCat888:

We appreciate you taking the time to write about your pleasant stay at the Residence Inn Marriott - El Segundo.

The complimentary shuttle is a great amenity we offer to all our guests. I am glad that you enjoyed the service. The complimentary breakfast and social hour is a great time to unwind, relax and meet other guests. The team will be happy to hear that we met your expectations.

We appreciate you and your loyalty.

See you soon!

Tucson Arizona
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 2,770 helpful votes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

Just got back from staying here a full week. We were "dog-sitting" and since Residence Inns are pet friendly, this was a very good choice. Our room was on the 4th floor facing north. Some travelers wrote that they were bothered by noise from either the planes, the Metro train or both. This was a bit of concern for us, as we turn off all a/c or heat, and like to have wide open windows in our hotel rooms. Also, we are light sleepers. In our unit, we did have 4 windows open as far as they would go during our entire stay, and not once were we bothered or awakened by any of what was going on around us. The Metro line is quite close, but we just did not hear it, or if we did, it was a soothing sound. As for the planes, well, every now and then, we overheard what sounded like an approaching thunderstorm, but we are so used to those in Arizona.
We were delighted with our stay. The staff here is very nice. The daily breakfast had good choices (we went for the hard-boiled eggs), and the 4 "dinners" (they don't call them dinners, but that is what they are!) were really tasty. There are 2 grassy dog walking areas behind the 2 buildings. These were spotless. Lots of free parking (they give you a pass to put on your windshield), and 2 free newspapers daily. Wifi worked well, and the bed was VERY comfortable.
Did have a slight issue, and it was handled beautifully.
Next time we are in the area whether with dog or no dog, we will definitely stay here.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank NYU62
ResidenceInnElSeg, Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
Dear NYU62:

We are happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay. We are a pet friendly hotel and I am glad you chose the Residence Inn Marriott - El Segundo.

We look forward to your next visit with or without your pets.

Thank you for taking the time to write the review and we appreciate your loyalty.

Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

I stayed here on business for a week and will definitely be using this property again. The shuttle was not available when I arrived so I caught a taxi which was covered by the hotel.

The staff have exceptional customer service and were very helpful.

The rooms are clean, spacious, and have cooking facilities which was great. Plenty of parking available. Beds were very comfortable. Amenities were great also.

The buffet breakfast was ok, I think they need a better selection of hot food.

Hotel is located in a business district so was nice and quiet but was close to convenient stores and restaurants.

Facilities are very good - gym, pool, laundry, etc.

For me, the shuttles were on the best - frequent and drivers are friendly.

All in all, grew stay. I highly recommend this property, especially for long stay.

Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank danlAKL
Hello danlAKL:

We appreciate you taking the time to write about your positive stay at the Residence Inn El Segundo/LAX.

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your clean and spacious suite and our customer service. You and all of our guests are very important to us.

Look forward to seeing you again.

Safe travels,

West Hollywood, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013

Residence Inn is about 2 miles away from the worst airport on earth, and serves as a welcome contrast. It is clean, bright and staffed with great people who make your stay enjoyable. I was the guest of friends from Chicago and enjoyed this property and the free shuttles to local restaurants.

Room Tip: ask for the 4th floor