“Great customer service”

Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in El Segundo
Downey, California
“Great customer service”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I stayed here for the first time due to work in the area and as soon as check in. The front desk was very very helpful....VERONICA...thank you for everything and the ride to a great dinner place for me and my wife. Will definitely come back again. Thank you for everything, till next time....
Ps
Breakfast was very good

• Stayed October 2013
ResidenceInnElSeg, Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
Dear Rodbuster33:

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience while staying at our hotel.

I will make sure to share this with Veronica and I am happy to hear that she provided you and your wife exceptional customer care.

We look forward to your next visit. Thank you for your loyalty.

Safe travels,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
  • Korean first
Long Beach, California
Reviewed 21 October 2013

The staff was wonderful at this Hotel. Staff was polite, attentive and pleasant. . The Hotel is in a great location very accessible and very quiet, rooms were very clean, and Bed was comfortable, parking is very accessible I could see my park from my room!!!! . Very Family friendly accommodation, Thank you!

1 Thank BandaBoris
ResidenceInnElSeg, Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Hello BandaBoris:

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience.

We are happy to hear that the suite met all your needs. The staff takes great price in making sure you are taken care of, as you have many other things to attend to. You and all of our guests are very important to us.

We look forward to your next visit BandaBoris. Thank you for your loyalty.

Tustin, California
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

I was attending a Kings game and decided to extend my trip with one night's stay at the Residence Inn El Segundo.

I have to say I was very, very pleased. It truly does feel like an apartment or condo, rather than a hotel and everything you need is there, from pots and pans to silverware and dish washing liquid.

Will definitely be staying at Residence Inns from now on!

Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Dear CarrotMiku:

Thank you for your tripadvisor review.

We are so glad that you were happy with your spacious suite. You are right, we are more of a home and it suits someone staying for 1 night or longer. We have everything covered even the dishwashing soap!

We look forward to your next visit and next sporting event in Los Angeles, CA.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I just stayed at Residence Inn by Marriot LAX El Segundo and found it to be excellent for its price. The front desk staff were helpful and courteous. They contacted me a week prior to the reservation date via email and were responsive to my inquiries and needs. Check in was a breeze and the room was clean and well stocked. There is an option of free wifi or ethernet cable internet depending on your needs. Dinner is provided during the 'hospitality nights' which run from Monday to Thursday. The food is excellent and drinks are provided as well. Breakfast was ample with good variety. Airport transfer was prompt and available. The only drawback is the location, which is far from the city or sights. If you are there on business or plan to drive, it is not an issue at all.

Dear KJ_Tay:

We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience while staying at the Residence Inn El Segundo/LAX.

The staff takes pride in providing the best service and I am glad to hear that we exceeded your expectations. The complimentary breakfast and social hour are the best times to enjoy great food and company. The shuttle service is a great amentity that we offer our guests. We also know you have to stay connected while traveling and it looks like the internet service also was a huge plus to you and your family.

Thank you for choosing our hotel and we look forward to your next visit.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Reviewed 16 October 2013

My stay at the Residence Inn was the best experince that I have had in a hotel in a long time. THe staff was great and helpful and made sure I felt welcomed. I felt safe and the accomodations were to my liking. Thanks to all the staff for making me feel at home.

Room Tip: I travel alone so I like the higher floors but I can tell you that any room at this hotel I would th...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
ResidenceInnElSeg, Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo, responded to this review, 20 October 2013
Dear Ellen K:

Thank you for taking the time to write about your positive expererience while stay at the Residence Inn El Segundo.

To hear that you felt at home makes us very happy. You are very important to us and I will make sure to share this with our team!

We look forward to seeing you very soon.

Fresno, California
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

just stayed at Residence INN EL Segundo CA on 10/12/13 for our Anniversary. The Front desk staff was exceptional, great customer service skills, they all went above and beyond to ensure our stay was what we dreamed off. The Breakfast was great, the food was hot, tasty, and exceptional. The rooms are awesome and very clean!!!!

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Sylvia F:

Happy anniversary! We are so happy to hear that you had a great time celebrating at the Residence Inn El Segundo.

Thank you for your positive comments on the clean suites, service and the complimentary breakfast buffet. It is a huge hit for families such as yours.

We look forward to celebrating other life events in the near future with you and your family.

Thank you for your loyalty.

Chesapeake, Virginia
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I made last minute reservations at the Residence Inn LAX El Segundo do to a change in plans and as usual everything was great, the staff was wonderful and very helpful, I really felt at home. The room was spotless, breakfast was great and again the staff wonderful and very friendly, I definitely enjoyed my stay, that is why whenever I am in Los Angeles I will stay at the Residence Inn El Segundo. Oh yeah I forgot to mention they offer free shuttle service to and from the airport and it just so happen the shuttle was not available so the Manager politely informed me they would pay my taxi fare I can honestly say I was impressed.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
ResidenceInnElSeg, Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo, responded to this review, 18 October 2013
Dear wlouisc:

Thank you for such a great and wonderful review on our hotel and staff.

Our housekeeping department takes pride in knowing that they provided you and your family a clean and comfortable suite. I am glad to hear that the entire staff was friendly. We want to make you feel that you are at home. You are very important to us.

We look forward to your next visit.

We appreciate your loyalty!

Also consider these accommodations in or near El Segundo
Hyatt Place LAX El Segundo
#2 of 13 in El Segundo
LAX Area
Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/Century Boulevard

Been to Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo? Share your experiences!