“Convenience and comfort”

Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in El Segundo
Brighton, Massachusetts, United States
“Convenience and comfort”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

This is a place that served us well. If you are traveling with pets or kids it is a boon to find a hotel like this. The rates are affordable and the rooms work.

TVs need updating and the internet is dragging but in the US those are common problems.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
  • Korean first
Provincetown, Massachusetts
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

The suite was clean & comfortable. I was surprised that the breakfast food was replenished right until the end of breakfast, & only occasionally did I have to ask for more of something. I've stayed at many places where there was no food left the last 30 mins of breakfast. The free dinners, 3 nights per week, was a very pleasant surprise. I'd definitely recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed June 2014
ResidenceInnElSeg, General Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear dreally:

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. There is so much to do in this area that we made sure breakfast is the most important meal for you and all of our guests.

Have a great summer and we hope to see you on your next visit.

Thank you for your support and loyalty.

Arizona
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Family friendly, we just check in for Mother's Day getaway the hotel itself is clean and nice and the staff was nice friendly to my toddler. That's the important to me they are so nice to my family. I will give them 5 star!!! ☆☆☆☆☆

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
ResidenceInnElSeg, General Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Dear quickmsg428:

We are happy to hear that you had a great Mother's day! Thank you for choosing our hotel to enjoy with your family especially your little one.

We are a perfect hotel for families. It is your time to rest, relax and enjoy family time by the pool and patio area.

The team and I hope to see you very soon.

Thank you for your feedback and loyalty.

Best,

Thane, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I've stayed in a couple of Marriott hotels and every time I visit them , the service is top class. The staff is courteous, always ready to help you and they let you mind your own business...
They have a very nice Breakfast menu and equally good evening snacks(with free Beer and Wine)... They have a swimming pool, a basketball court cum tennis court and a gym to serve your regular exercise regime and also have a separate laundry room which is accessible 24X7 through your room key.
They also provide a pick-up and drop facility for any place in 3 mile radius.

I stayed there for 27 days in my last visit and amazingly enough, I don't have anything to complain about, which, in itself is good enough for me to rate it top class...

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Dear Vivek_Pant:

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience while staying with us.

The team and I are delighed to hear that you were happy with our service and amenities.

We look forward to your next visit.

Have a great and fun summer!

Best,

New York City, New York
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I stayed here for two weeks for a business trip. The front desk staff was welcoming and accommodating. I arrived at noon and they were able to get me an early check in. The food was average. They never offer non pork meals. They (Marriott in general) always has pork instead of turkey. They gym was extremely small. There were no free weights or machines to use. The pool and hot tub were nice. The room was good. The cleaning lady would come in, do the dishes, make the bed and provide new towels. She (he) would never vacuum, as I would come back and see leaves or whatever on the floor. I guess yu have to request her/him to vacuum. Other than that, things were fine. The location is good. Manhattan Beach is about a 10 minute drive away, there is plenty of shopping and restaurants. LAX is about 10 minutes away. If necessary, I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Having stayed at this hotel in 2013, looking forward to another outstanding experience; and the hotel did not disappoint. Accommodations were great, but customer service was even better. It keeps its five-star rating.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
New England
Reviewed 25 April 2014

My husband and I flew to Los Angeles from Hartford, CT August 2013.

Traveling to Los Angeles made me happy that I live in CT. From the moment we got of the plane we were shocked about how many people/traffic there is there.

But on a good note, we stayed at the Marriot Hotel in EL Segundo and that proved to be a positive experience because of the staff and what they had to offer us during our stay.

Room Tip: we always like the top floor
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank NAVACC09
ResidenceInnElSeg, General Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Dear NAVACC09:

Thank you for choosing our hotel while visiting the west coast for the first time. I hope that you had the opportunity to visit the area, beaches and other attractions.

The team is delighted that you enjoyed the hotel and the service. We are dedicated to make you and your family's stay as comfortable as possible. We were glad to be able to assist you with the case issue at the airport.

I look forward to meeting you the next time you are in the west coast.

My best,

Also consider these accommodations in or near El Segundo
Hyatt Place LAX El Segundo
#2 of 13 in El Segundo
LAX Area
Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/Century Boulevard

Been to Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo? Share your experiences!