“Impeccible”

Hilton Garden Inn LAX/El Segundo
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in El Segundo
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Had no complaints, and in this day in age that is no easy task. Staff was excellent, room was clean and well taken care of. The pool was in excellent condition, and the little restaurant was easy, good and affordable. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Justin R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn LAX/El Segundo, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Brooke L, Allow me to extend my thanks to you for dedicating time to complete a review for our property. It is with great pride we receive your kind words via this site. We are extremely grateful that you have included us in your travel plans and would recommend us to other travelers such as yourself. I am glad that you have enjoyed our pool and garden area and found the staffs service satisfactory. I will be sure to share your review with our team here so we strive to provide that same excellent service consistently. I truly hope that if your travels bring you back to the LAX area our property stays in the forefront of your mind. If any assistance is ever needed please feel free to contact me justin.rose@hilton.com and I will be more than happy to help with any of your travel needs. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I stayed here for business in June 2014. The experience on the whole was overwhelmingly positive. Getting to the hotel from LAX was very seamless, as the the hotel offers a complimentary airport shuttle too/from LAX (the shuttle also takes guests to nearby office buildings, which was quite nice during a morning rush). The check-in process was fantastic - Brianna at the front desk was very polite and very professional.

My room - no complaints. Comfortable bed, nice bathroom, TV with MANY available channels, etc. Also, for a hotel so close to LAX, my room was surprisingly quiet, which was nice.

I ordered the bed and breakfast package. The buffet breakfast was excellent.

On the whole, this hotel is excellent for business travelers. I have no complaints.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Justin R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn LAX/El Segundo, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

E B, Please allow me to express our sincerest thank you for choosing our property for your travel needs. We truly appreciate your business as well as the time dedicated to completing this review. It is wonderful that we have been able to provide you with consistent and excellent service on your most recent and previous stays. It is also a pleasure to hear that you found our accommodations comfortable and were able to enjoy the Garden Bar and Grille during our breakfast buffet. I can assure you that your kind comments will be shared with our team members here so we may continue to provide that same excellent service that is synonymous with the Hilton brand name. I truly hope that if your travel brings you to the LAX area you will return to us. If any information or stay inquiries arise please do not hesitate to contact me at justin.rose@hilton.com and I will be more than happy to assist. Once again, thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn LAX/El Segundo for your travel needs!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Stayed at this hotels for two nights. Picked from airport by free shuttle. Such a warm welcome on arrival. Staff here are brilliant just cannot do enough for you.

Had a very spacious well equipped room overlooking the pool. Bath with shower over and nice toiletries,
Breakfast was good with lots of choice of hot and cold food.

We wanted to see as much as we could on our short stay and decided that the hop on hop off starline bus (recommended by staff) would be a good idea. Unfortunately it did not come near this hotel, but stopped almost outside the main LAX Hilton hotel so it was suggested that the shuttle bus would take us there and then pick us up again at the end of the day. What service! Really wish I could remember the names of all the staff who were so helpful, but can only remember Luke and Davy, but they all deserve recognition for brilliant customer service. Would not hesitate to recommend this hotel

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Justin R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn LAX/El Segundo, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Chriskis, Please allow me to extend our sincerest thanks to you for completing a review for our property. It is great to hear that we provided you with excellent service and that our desk staff made a lasting positive impression during your stay. Your kind comments about our staff will be shared with them directly so we may continue to strive towards providing that same excellent service you experienced to each and every guest who chooses the Hilton Garden Inn LAX/ El Segundo for their travel needs. It is my hope that in the event your travel brings you back to the LAX area you choose to visit us once again. If any travel assistance is needed please do not hesitate to contact me directly at justin.rose@hilton.com and I will be more than happy to assist. Thank you very for choosing us for your recent travel needs. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

From all the hotels we have stayed in the LAX area is by far the best hotel we have ever stayed . The staff is very friendly from the time they help you with the reservation over the phone to the time they take you to the airport. Brianna was very helpful with the park and fly reservation (sometimes not available online)
The room was very clean, . Shuttle to the airport was on time, Complementary cook to the order breakfast for Hilton gold members included. Free Wii -fi. We left our car for 12 days in the hotel and as soon as we had our suitcases I called and the shuttle picked us up in 12 minutes. Excellent customer service. Definitely staying there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank EdB636

EdB636, Thank you for including the Hilton Garden Inn among your travel plans, we were happy to accommodate you during your stay and are pleased to hear you enjoyed the service and accommodations provided to you. Your comments made about our staff and service are kind and most cordial and I will be sure to pass them on to our team directly. I would also like to thank you for the level of detail used in your review regarding our shuttle, luggage storage areas, and public transit in the area available to our guests. This information serves of great purpose to our perspective guest and I would like to thank you including them in your review. It is always a pleasure to hear about wonderful guest experiences such as yours and we truly appreciate you sharing them through this medium. If any assistance is ever required please do not hesitate to contact me directly at justin.rose@hilton.com and I will be more than happy to assist with any of your travel needs. Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I liked this Hilton Garden Inn very much. Near LAX and major corporate facilities, you will feel miles away. The grounds are abundant with lovely flowers, shrubs, and trees. It is very attractive on the inside too. Complimentary water, coffee, and tea are available in the lobby and the breakfast in the restaurant was delicious. There is a nice pool area, and a relaxing patio area nested among the gorgeous greenery and colorful plants. The rooms are of a nice size and modern. Parking is plentiful and easy and there is an elevated metro stop on the east end of the parking lot. The hotel also offer shuttle service to the airport, the beach and the Manhattan Beach shopping mall. If you are driving, it is a short distance to the beach, shopping, and wonderful restaurants. The employees were friendly and helpful, particularly Nestor in the restaurant. If he doesn't cheer you up in the morning, nothing will. I look forward to staying at this property again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Guestlinda,Thank you very much for dedicating your valuable time to complete a review for our property. I am very glad to hear your stay was enjoyable. Your kind comments regarding our staff are most cordial and very appreciated. I will be sure to pass them on directly so we may consistently provide the same excellent service you can expect from any hotel bearing the Hilton brand name. It is a pleasure to hear that Nestor gave you such great service during the time you joined us for breakfast at our Garden Grille and I will be sure that he is made aware of your comments. If any inquiry arises please feel free to contact me directly at justin.rose@hilton.com and I will be more than happy to assist with any future stay request or questions you may have. I truly hope if your travel plans brings you back to the LAX area that you will visit with us once again. Thank you very much for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn LAX/ El Segundo!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I've stayed at this Hilton property a few times and I really like it.
The staff is friendly, free parking, nice hotel, clean, comfortable beds, a little restaurant and reasonably priced over the weekend. It's not a big hotel so it's comfortable and nice size rooms.

Room Tip: Weekends have the best rates, Friday to Sunday
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Justin R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn LAX/El Segundo, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Casey0910, Thank you for dedicating time to survey our property. We appreciate all surveys as they help us continually grow and improve. I would also like to thank you for your kind words regarding our staff and property as they are most cordial and appreciated. I will be sure to share those positive comments with our staff here. It is truly a pleasure to hear you experienced a wonderful stay during your time with us. I hope that if your travel brings you back to the LAX area you keep our property in the forefront of your mind. If any assistance or general inquiries arise please do not hesitate to contact me at justin.rose@hilton.com and I will be more than happy to assist. Thank you so very much for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn LAX/ El Segundo for your travel needs!

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Really enjoyed my week here. Close to airport and client. Was able to walk to and from office (one mile each way), which eliminated the need to use the tread-mill at end of each day. Upon arrival at LAX I called the hotel and CJ confirmed that the hotel shuttle was on the way to pick me up at the airport. He even took my cell number, in case we got disconnected. WOW !!! From the moment I checked in, I felt welcomed and that the staff truly appreciated my business.

Breakfasts were delicious and I couldn't stop ordering the bacon-cheddar burger on the three nights that I decided to dine in-house at the hotel. It was juicy and nicely seasoned. Trying to be "good" I ordered it with no bun and a side of vegetables. Quite filling and delicious.

The wifi signal was very strong in my room even though I was at the far end of the hotel. All wake-up calls were fulfilled as requested. Housekeeping did a superb job servicing my room. Although close to airport, there is very little, if any, noise. The neighborhood is also safe to walk or jog... morning, noon or night. The lighted soccer field across the street is great for both also.

DO NOT hesitate to stay here. THANKS !!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ssei1
Justin R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn LAX/El Segundo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Ssei1, Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to complete a review for our property. It is with great pride that we receive your kind and gracious review. Your comments made about our staff are kind and most cordial as well. I can assure you they will be passed on so we may strive to provide the same service to each guest that joins us. I’d also like to thank you additionally for your comments on our restaurant and the healthy meal you enjoyed there. Our values regarding cleanliness and service are strong and we will continue to maintain these values in an effort to provide exceptional accommodations to all. It is truly a pleasure to read reviews such as yours and I sincerely hope you will visit us once again so we may repeat the same excellent service you experienced. Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn for your travel needs!

Also consider these accommodations in or near El Segundo
LAX Area
Embassy Suites by Hilton LAX North
Westside
Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport Hotel

Been to Hilton Garden Inn LAX/El Segundo? Share your experiences!