Hilton Garden Inn LAX/El Segundo
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Cambria LAX(El Segundo)
Hampton.com
US$161
US$144
ExtendedStay
Courtyard Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo(El Segundo)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$145
Travelocity
US$133
1,668 results
All reviewsfree parkingmanhattan beachmetro stationbusiness centerclose to the airportfront desk stafflight railrental carvery nice hotelwould definitely stay here againla areabreakfast buffetshort drivelong flightshuttle busshuttle servicesanta monica
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 July 2014

This was our first time staying at this hotel. We choose this property since it had free parking...I hate paying $25.00 or more just for parking in the LA area. Liked the location, close to LAX, shopping and food just down the street. Rooms were comfortable and the morning buffet was good. Staff was friendly. Our stay was short only night so I can't rate the pool or weight room. would stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Charles W, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn LAX/El Segundo, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Michele H,

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to write such a great review for our property! We here at the Hilton Garden Inn LAX/El Segundo realize that parking in the Los Angeles area can be stressful and expensive at the best of times and as such we are glad to offer complimentary and stress free parking for our guests! We are also proud to be one of the only hotels in the area to offer complimentary WI-FI for all guests at our property to ensure that you can stay connected with family, friends and work without spending an arm and a leg each day!

We hope that you have another chance to stay longer with us next time and experience more of our awesome amenities! We would love to have you stay with us again should your travels being you to the Los Angeles area in the future. Please feel free to e-mail me at the address listed below to book your next reservation!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

The condition of the hotel was excellent. Staff was absolutely professional and helpful. Lobby was bright and perfect for a short business meeting. The food was excllent, both for an early breakfast and a quick lunch. Food and staff very impressive

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Charles W, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn LAX/El Segundo, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Scott B,

Scott – Wow! Thanks for those kind words! I am very pleased to hear that you found our staff both professional and friendly! Here at the Hilton Garden Inn LAX/El Segundo we take great pride in providing the highest quality of service to all of our guests and it is always good to hear that we are doing a great job. Our Garden Grill is definitely a great benefit to both the property and our customers. Next time you stay with us you should definitely check out some of our dinner items as I’m sure you’ll find them as appealing as our lunch and breakfast menu! I am personally taken with the Smokehouse Burger or the Baja Chicken Flatbread. Happy Hour is always a great option for discount appetizers and drinks as well.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to myself or my team for assistance in booking your next reservation. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 25 July 2014

This hotel is great. Right next to the metro, Ralph's down the road, also a sizzler, Carl's jnr.

The hotel itself is spotless, staff are lovely too.

Best of all, every evening they put out fresh, hot cookies which are soooo good and free!

Buffet breakfast here is tasty and great value for money or just head to the ihop a 10min walk away.

Free shuttle to the local mall and beach (drivers are great fun).

Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Charles W, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn LAX/El Segundo, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Madamgeneva,

I cannot thank you enough for choosing our property for your travel needs and for taking the time to write such a positive review. We realize there are a myriad of options when booking a room in the LAX/El Segundo area and are very grateful for the chance to provide you with exceptional accommodations and service. We are extremely fortunate for our property to be in such a functional location. The Metro is always available to take our guests all over the greater Los Angeles area quickly and efficiently. Being close to so many great restaurants and shopping areas also ensures that our guests have what they need close at hand. Our breakfast buffet, I think, is definitely one of the best parts of the hotel. Making sure that each of our guests has a hot and delicious breakfast to start their busy days is something that we take very seriously at the Hilton Garden Inn LAX/El Segundo and I’m very happy that we were able to provide this service to you.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me should you be in the Los Angeles area again in the future. It would be my pleasure to ensure that we provide you with the same quality of service and accommodations once again.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Beautiful grounds and pool. Loved the citrus water ice cold in the lobby. Great mattresses and extra clean room. Helpful staff especially Luke at the front desk. So convenient to the rink next door. Didn't use the shuttle or any amenities though the restaurant was appealing.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

XCaliforniaGirl,

Many thanks for your glowing review! I really enjoy the citrus water as well! Our chefs vary the fruit used daily to make sure that there is always a new and delicious flavor available. I am personally a big fan of the watermelon and mint! I am pleased to hear that Luke provided you with such exceptional service during your stay. He is definitely one of the rising young stars on our team and does his very best every day to make sure that he provides the highest level of service possible to our guests.

During your next stay be sure to try out our restaurant, The Garden Grill! We have a multitude of delicious choices available that includes a little something for everyone. I am personally a huge fan of our Dragonfire Chicken Flatbread. Be sure to ask any of our staff members for their favorites, they’ll be happy to share!

We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We spent a week at this hotel and were impressed at how helpful the staff was to our every need. Our room was on the third floor and one of the largest rooms we've ever had, including a huge bathroom with double sinks. The room was very clean and comfortable except for the Sleep Number beds. We'd been debating buying one and this experience has convinced us not to. We found them quite uncomfortable, which was the only drawback to this hotel. The pool was beautiful and quiet, as was our room. We loved having a refrigerator in the room, which helped for breakfast. We returned our rental early and used the shuttle for the airport, which was right on time. The towels were plush but the toilet paper and kleenex could be upgraded. The AC smelled musty when it cycled on but was fine otherwise.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Badgergirl682014,

I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn LAX/El Segundo! It is always our goal to provide every guest who passes through our doors with the most comfortable stay possible, so I am very sorry to hear that you found the mattresses in our rooms less than satisfactory. I will have my engineering team confirm that the bed in the room you had stayed in is working at optimum efficiency and is not experiencing any issues for your next stay. I am, however, very glad to hear that the rest of our room amenities were to your liking and made your stay a great one.

I am also ecstatic to hear that you enjoyed our pool area! It is definitely a blessing for us to be able to provide such a peaceful and relaxing place to beat the summer heat and I am glad to hear that you were able to take advantage of it during your stay with us.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself our any of our staff members should you be in need of a place to stay in the Los Angeles area during your future travels!