“Great food & value, Good service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 154 Restaurants in El Segundo
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are a fast casual seafood restaurant chain that offers quality seafood in large portions at affordable prices. Try us today and "Get Hooked" #CaliforniaFishGrill
Provincetown, Massachusetts
“Great food & value, Good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Went here twice, a week apart, while visiting the CA children. Food was good and hot, service quick. One time I received calamari & shrimp instead of calamari & scallops. My daughter in law's salmon was spicy, as she likes it, and delicious. Enough to save some for lunch the next day.

• Visited June 2014

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Fresh Fish and great portions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

I was in the area on business with a co-worker and we were looking for something somewhat healthy and i had a hankering for Grilled Shrimp Tacos. This placed turned out to be great. I had the grille dcajun fish tacos, grilled zuchini and the beans. The food was very very tasty and the fish was very fresh. The portions are large so go with an appetitie. I would definitly go here again. Oh wait, since I ended up staying at a hotel near the airport on our last night in town, I did go hear again. I had the grilled cajin salmon salad. The salad had two large salmon filets on a great bed of lettuce with feta cheese, dried cranberries, red onion, cherry tomatoes, walnuts, great tasting lime vinaigrette. They also have some fried options fo rthose who want to go that route. My co worker had the fried scallop basket one time and the fried catfish, both were very tasty, yeah i tried that too.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“The Best Restaurant EVER!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

The food in this place is magnificent!!! The service is also amazing, it takes no time for your food to arrive at your table, even on crowded days and it's always fresh, hot and yummy!!!
I had the salmon with french fries (loved both and though I was full, I couldn't wait to have more) and my family had: the tuna with incredibly-spicy sauce (my dad loved it); my sister ate the shrimps (also loved it) and my mom had the tilapia (do I really have to tell you she loved it? - Also, she said the rice was the best she's ever had)!!!
Please, make yourself and your stomach a favor and eat there. I know I'll go again and again and again!!!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank CamilaRial
Dallas, Texas
“Fresh, Affordable Seafood in a Casual Setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

My cousin raved about how great the seafood is at this restaurant, and eating here was a must during a recent visit to LA. She was spot on! I was impressed at how inexpensive the prices were for fresh, quality seafood. I ordered the charbroiled Swai fillet with Cajun seasoning and a green salad. The fillet was large and flaky. The salad greens were fresh and tasted as if they had just been picked from a garden. I tasted my cousin's salmon fillet with a cream sauce, and it was delicious as well. There is a variety of fish to select from, and you can request how you want the fish prepared: charbroiled or fried. No white glove service here, you have to serve yourself a beverage at the soda fountain. As another reviewer mentioned, parking can be an issue at lunch time because this location is in a very busy strip shopping center.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Precious89
“Very good food at excellent (amazing value!)prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

Not a fancy atmosphere but very good sea food at unbelievably low prices. We went with our adult children who also loved it. The Cajun Ahi tuna was very good. My wife thought her crab salad was delicious and it had a ridiculously large amount of crab. The service was fast.

Not a place for a romantic extended dinner, but the quality and value for hungry sea food fans is amazing.

• Visited July 2013