This was a quick overnight stay. The hotel reminds me of how old Hollywood would be, but the service was definitely up to today's standards. We arrived very late, but the hotel lounge was still going strong, and the bartender was very accommodating. Our food arrived quickly and was very tasty. The room was standard, but the beds were very comfortable. There is a separate sink and mirror area located in the bedroom area, which makes it convenient with 2 ladies trying to get ready at once. Breakfast was delicious, with anything you want to eat, and made to order omelets as well. This is our 2nd stay here and we will be back. The only drawback is you have to pay to self park your car, but other than that this hotel is great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-suite LAX Airport Hotel offers 349 newly renovated two-room suites, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, free evening reception*, and free shuttle service to/from Los Angeles International Airport as well as amenities including an indoor pool, fitness center, and business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles International Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites El Segundo
- El Segundo Embassy Suites