We stayed at the Embassy Suites, LAX South, when we had a flight layover at LAX. The whole experience was pretty much one disappointment after another. Starting with the shuttle driver that took almost 90 minutes to pick us up at the Airport. The room smelled damp and moldy, and the fixtures, walls, doors, were all in desperate need of updating. Having stayed at at least 20 other Embassy Suites Hotels, this was in the worst condition. The room was noisy, with single pane glass, the highway and airport noise was loud. The front desk employees, and the Breakfast staff were kind and professional, the breakfast was good in the morning. This Hotel is very close to LAX, in my humble opinion, it just needs some TLC, and it could meet the Embassy/Hilton Standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-suite LAX Airport Hotel offers 349 newly renovated two-room suites, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, free evening reception*, and free shuttle service to/from Los Angeles International Airport as well as amenities including an indoor pool, fitness center, and business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles International Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites El Segundo
- El Segundo Embassy Suites