“A good place to stay close to LAX”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles International Airport South
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in El Segundo
Paris, France
“A good place to stay close to LAX”
Reviewed 7 October 2010

We stayed for one night because we could not catch the last bus to Santa Barbara. The room is a suite very spacious and fully equiped. The shuttle service doesn't run on a schedule from the airport to the hotel and I had to call to the hotel. The Hot breakfast with omeletes cooked on the spot is a must. The rooms are very quiet and even though we were on the ground floor next to the road no noise from cars or planes could be heard at night

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
GuestServicesLAXES, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles International Airport South, responded to this review, 20 October 2010
Thank you for taking the time to give your review of our hotel. I'm glad to see everything was enjoyable during your recent stay. It's always nice to receive feedback, especially when it's positive.
Please think of us upon your next trip to the area. I'll pass your compliments onto the breakfast cooks regarding the pancakes.
Jim Ohl
Guest Services Manager
James.Ohl@hilton.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (259)
  • Korean first
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 1 October 2010

The breakfast was fantastic and the nightime managers reception was run by two friendly (with fantastic memories) bartenders! Even the busboys had a friendly smile as they cleaned up the tables.
Check in was easy and quick and the room well kept. Easy call to come back to this hotel.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
New York, NY
Reviewed 23 September 2010

Looks good inside and out. Walking distance from airport (I was told by a guest that they walked). Really nice breakfast buffet and free happy hour. Also pool & jacuzzi. The only disappointment -- internet is NOT free. They do have free bath robes (need to ask)

• Stayed September 2010
Thank you for giving such a good review regarding your recent stay with us in El Segundo. It's great to see we are doing things right. I was a bit shocked to see someone had walked to the airport from here as the only way would be through the Sepulveda Blvd tunnel (which is not recommended by anyone). However our complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport is a viable option.
And yes, our wireless internet is $9.95 per computer (offered free to Diamond and Gold) but we do offer our free business center on the second floor if you do not wish to pay.
Again thank you again for giving us your feedback and sharing your experiences.
Jim Ohl
Guest Services Manager
James.Ohl@hilton.com
New York
Reviewed 20 September 2010

I was planning on staying many nights at this hotel. When I check in, I thought the lobby and the courtyard was lovely. The bellman was great and the front desk staff were very helpful.

When i got to my room, I was very disappointed in my room. It has a balcony which did not open up. The Internet was the slowest I have ever had in a hotel. And, when I went to bed, you could hear the noise from the bar and the lobby until 2AM. I was on the 4th floor. What a horrible night's stay. I checked out the next morning to find another place to stay for my time in LA.

I would not recommend this hotel to anyone who doesn't have to stay there.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
El Segundo, California
Reviewed 16 September 2010

We recently held a small meeting at the hotel over a weekend in August and truly couldn't have had a better experience. It's a wonderfully managed hotel. The hotel is super clean. The common areas are so pretty and relaxing. The variety of food is very good and the quality is excellent...and you can't beat the breakfast or happy hour. The location is so convenient to the airport, freeways, shopping, the beach, etc.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 16 September 2010

I held our first ever family reunion at The Embassy Suites in El Segundo, California. I was so pleased with everything The Embassy had to offer. The food was fantastic and the staff was so professional. If I ever have an opportunity to utilize The Embassy Suites in El Segundo for any affair, I certainly will. This particular location was already a favorite spot for me and my husband even before the reunion.

• Stayed July 2010
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 10 September 2010

My wife and I have stayed at this hotel 3 or 4 times a year for the past six years when we come to Los Angeles to visit our single adult daughters. This review has been long overdue! We have thoroughly enjoyed the friendly and accommodating staff from the front desk to the cooks and wait staff in the kitchen to the maintenance folks who always seem to find my wife a fan to help her sleep! The staff in addition to the normal great value offered by Embassy Suites make this a great place to base your visit to the LA area.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/Century Boulevard
Hilton Los Angeles Airport
Hilton Los Angeles Airport
#84 of 351 in Los Angeles

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles International Airport South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles International Airport South

Property: Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles International Airport South
Address: 1440 E Imperial Ave, El Segundo, CA 90245-2623
Region: United States > California > El Segundo
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#4 Business Hotel in El Segundo
#4 Romantic Hotel in El Segundo
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles International Airport South 3.5*
This all-suite LAX Airport Hotel offers 349 newly renovated two-room suites, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, free evening reception*, and free shuttle service to/from Los Angeles International Airport as well as amenities including an indoor pool, fitness center, and business center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles International Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites El Segundo