“Wonderful”

Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol
U.S. Virgin Islands
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Wonderful place for a relaxing dinner. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was great. On the slower side but worth the wait!

Petaluma, CA
“Excellent Dinner”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

WE had a fresh salmon and a double pork chop. Both were excellent. All plates are accompanied by risotto and mixed vegetables. We shared a Caesar salad which was also good. We had the house wine and it was fine. Only thing I didn't care for was the country music, but that's just my personal preference.

Visited February 2014
Elk Grove, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous seafood”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Fabulous salmon: thick salmon steak, moist, with crushed pepper seared on both sides..the wife loved it;
Seafood pasta for me: big shrimp, local rock cod chunks, scallops, and all kinds of herbs and spices to accompany a huge amount of delicious pasta...i could not finish the meal even though I loved it.
Disliked the slowness of the prep time...but ya know, good food, clearly individually prepared, takes time, so we were quite OK with the time delay.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank John M
San Francisco, California
“Excellent Meal”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I was not expecting such delicious, fresh and gourmet food from a Cafe in Elk, CA. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the meals that my fiancé and I enjoyed here! We would definitely eat here again (and would also stay at the Inn). The seafood pasta was especially tasty - so fresh and flavorful.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank 130anner
Vernon, Canada
“What a Treat”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

We had dinner here both nights of our stay at the Greenwood Pier. After the first dinner, we wouldn't think of dining anywhere else. The meals were superb. We have dined at many fine restaurants throughout our travels over the years and this restaurant ranks with the best. The owner, Ace, is a great laid back host. I don't know who the chef is but he or she deserves a top rating. The service on both nights was great. Ace called one the wiz and the other one "doc". Both of these young ladies were wonderful and knew the menue very well. I was expecting to see heavy prices before we stepped in the door but we were pleasantly surprised by the reasonable menue. The meal presentations were very nice and, unlike some restaurant with nice presentations, this place does not skimp on the quantity. We highly recommend this restaurant.

Visited September 2013