Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento Elk Grove
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskhilton gardenrestaurants and shoppingnice hotelgreat place to stayroom was cleanparking lotfeel at homepleasant staffgreat customer servicecookiesvisiting familywould stay here againsacramento areabusiness triplaguna blvdenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Good hotel with great staff. Breakfast is first rate and rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff are curtious and well trained to atend to all your travel lodging needs. I stay here several time a month on business and would recomnd this hotel to my associates.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 October 2013

My stay was made terrible by the lack of security in your parking lot. I was traveling alone at the last minute, which makes the lack of safety at your hotel that much worse. My truck was broken into and I had a court date on that day which was stressful enough. Then to have to wake up to glass everywhere and items taken, was horrible. Then to be told there were no cameras or security, was the last straw. The hotel staff were great but the ending took away all the good I had experienced on my stay. Your customer's safety should be a priority, if you know you have these issues you should take all measures to ensure our safety.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank Henry O
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I really like this Hilton Brand. This is a great place to stay in - clean comfortable rooms at a great location. Lots of good restaurants close by. Close to the highway. There are other choices but this one will not disappoint.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2013

There is value and excellence in every area of this Hilton property. I can't see anyone not being giddy about every service being offered. The pool and SPA was my favor pasttime. The rooms and the beds are outstanding. The breakfast is very nice and reasonably priced. Its very close to all of the things you'd need on a vacation. Surperbly managed and staffed.!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We usually stay at Westin or Sheraton brand hotels. We chose this Hilton as it was closer to our event and we thought it would be a good opportunity to try out a Hilton Garden Inn. This was a very nice hotel for the price. It was clean and laid out very well. The staff was very friendly and the location was very convenient. The only down side for us was the beds. We did not find them to be comfortable at all. We don't mind a firm bed, but the bed in our room was like sleeping on a pad of cement. Neither one of us slept solid through the night and we both woke up with back aches the next morning.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family