“Very good”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Very good”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

My family enjoyed this restaurant. We loved that it was a short distance from the hotel in which we were staying.

Visited June 2014

Morgan Hill, California
“Predictably good overall”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

We ate at this Mimi's last Saturday morning since it was a short walk from out hotel and we had always enjoyed their food. We had never been for breakfast however. When our sever brought out menus I found myself looking for more pages! I was surprised that their menu was so small. With that said I ordered he corn beef hash and eggs which was small as well. My wife had an omelette which was good. We enjoyed the food but the servings were small and theme I limited. Stick with Denny's for breakfast value.

• Visited July 2014
Sacramento
“Hit and miss”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The first time I went to this place I didn't really like it. I thought the food was gross and couldn't finish my dinner.

That was many, many years ago. I have been there since then and I thought the food was good. I guess it's a hit and miss for me. Maybe going a third time will settle the matter once and for all.

Visited August 2013
Elk Grove, California
“ELK GROVE MIMI'S”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Living in Elk Grove, lots of restaurants - My husband loves the breakfasts here, and lunches are also good, great salads, etc.. Dinner is ok. They do have a varied menu, something for everyone. I do wish they would bring back the crepes with the berries though, delicious on the side for a meal or it was initial served for a breakfast entrée with eggs. Mostly all items are great though.

• Visited May 2014
“still searching for a breakfast as good as Mimi's...”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I ate breakfast here twice with my fiance during my stay. The original Pain Perdu was absolutely phenomenal. Their strawberry sauce is wonderful. It taste so fresh, and isn't too sweet. We ordered sunny-side up eggs, and they were cooked wonderfully (not over or under-cooked like most places I've been to),.
I also got the original benedict and that was delicious as well. Again, the eggs were perfect.
My fiance ordered the benedict with the corned beef hash. It was good, but I think it would be better if it also included the english muffin as well.
The service was fast and friendly, and the restaurant was clean. I can't wait to have the pain perdu again.. It's addicting! The value is awesome.

• Visited February 2014