Due to family medical issues, we recently spent 9 nights at this lovely Holiday Inn. Although the circumstances for being in Elk Grove were not good, we had a very pleasant stay at this hotel. We had a standard room which was quite large with a king bed, desk, chair with ottoman, microwave, refrigerator and large flat screen TV. The room was very clean and the bed comfortable. This is a very busy hotel...lots of business events going on and two nights there were some sports teams. Even though we were on the first floor by the pool our room was very quiet...no noise whatsoever from the outside.
The staff at this hotel is just the best. Everyone is so efficient and friendly; a very pleasant experience. The location is good also with lots of shopping and restaurants close by. The hotel is pet friendly with a one-time pet fee, which we really appreciated since we were there for many nights. Now about the breakfast......it was great! We travel a lot since our retirement and normally don't get a breakfast that good...it changed a little each day but every day there were two or three hot items along with cereal and pancakes. In addition, the fresh hot cinnamon rolls every day were great.
This was our first stay at a Holiday Inn Express but it definitely won't be our last...we had a great stay at this hotel and I highly recommend it to anyone visiting the Sacramento/Elk Grove area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Elk Grove, CA. We're located right off HWY 99 and the Laguna Boulevard exit in the Laguna Gateway Shopping Center, approximately 20 miles from Sacramento International Airport, and a few minutes away from downtown.Our hotel features 116 graciously designed guest rooms and suites and free wireless high-speed Internet access throughout our hotel. In the morning enjoy our hot new Express Start breakfast bar featuring omelets, bacon and our mouthwatering signature cinnamon rolls everyday!We're proud to have the largest hotel banquet space in Elk Grove, boasting 3,400 square feet, for weddings, meetings or any other special event. Our facilities have the capacity to accommodate up to 400 people. Free and ample parking in front and back of our hotel.If you're traveling on your own, in a group or with family, you'll find this to be an awesome location for shopping, dining or just socializing! Century Movie Theater and United Artists Movie Theater are walking distance away, as well as Old Navy, Bed Bath & Beyond, Best Buy, TJ Maxx, Home Depot, Ulta Cosmetics and Salon & Strikes Bowling Alley.Restaurants galore! Mimi's Cafe, Macaroni Grill, Logan's Steakhouse, BJ's Brewhouse Bar & Grill, Mandangos Bar, Chili's, & Friday's. to name a few.Local businesses and attractions: All Data, Auto Zone, Apple Computers, Weyerhaeuser, Kaiser, Barbara Morse Wackford Aquatic & Community Complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, IHG, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Elk Grove East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Elk Grove Hotel Elk Grove
- Holiday Inn Express Elk Grove
- Holiday Inn Elk Grove
- Elk Grove Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Elk Grove East California