All reviewskentucky fried chickenfelt safeair conditionerkitchenettestarbucksnicoesastovemaintenancelodging
Reviewed 23 March 2013 via mobile

The staff are very courteous and helpful, the hotel was always very clean inside and out, it was a great experience, Sophia and SEG and aashni would fax copy and scan anything I needed.
The kitchens should have a small Bottle of dish washing soap and paper towels like other extended stays of other hotels, but other than that I would come back to stay.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank perez77
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you loved the clean rooms and helpful staff. It's great to hear that Sophia and Aashni would take care of all of your faxing needs!

Reviewed 20 March 2013

Poor service, rock hard beds, no soap in the bathrooms (had to go to the front desk to get soap to wash my hands after using the restroom!), no cups available in the bathroom after brushing your teeth, paper thin walls so you hear every noise your neighbors make (I mean EVERY noise.) There was no conditioner when I asked. There was a piece of trash on the hotel room floor. Didn't use the pool or fitness center, marked them poor but there was no "did not use" option.

Room Tip: Request new mattresses or med/soft beds. Ask for a room without neighbors next door. Bring your own bathroom soap!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Cheri F

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am so disappointed that you did not have your rooms stocked with all supplies and that you found the bed to be so hard. Please accept my apology. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am working with the housekeepers to enusre that all kitchen items, such as cups, are stocked and bathroom items, both soaps, are available.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at seg@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

Felt right at home & comfortable in my room. Aashni Lata made sure my stay was always enjoyable with a big smile. The staff know how to really make you feel at home, and if you need anything it is like asking a family member. Congratulations you were fantastic.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that Aashni and the staff made your stay so enjoyable by making you feel right at home! Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

This is a very, very comfortable hotel to stay in. Every room is clean and maintenance does a great job keeping the rooms in working fashion. Outside is well kept and maintained. If you ever need anything, the front desk and rest of the staff are helpful and quick to help. The staff is very awesome and friendly: Mike, Aashni, Sofia, Santreese, Maynhia and Catalina just to name a few. It's also nice that there's a FREE breakfast by the front desk every morning. It's a good way to start the day.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so glad that you liked our clean rooms and our Grab ‘n Go breakfast! It’s also great to hear that the staff takes care of all your needs. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 12 March 2013

Sofia has a great personality, always going the extra mile to make someone feel more comfortable about there stay..
Shes very friendly, Conversational, she astablishes home away from home..makes me feel welcome here at extended stay.

• Stayed: March 2013
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2013

Thank you for taking your time to fill out our survey. I’m very pleased to hear that Sofia has made your stay very welcoming, and she has been able to give you the feeling that you’re at home. We hope to have you come back soon.

Thank you again for taking your time out to write a review.