All reviewskentucky fried chickenfelt safeair conditionerkitchenettestarbucksnicoesastovemaintenancelodging
Reviewed 13 April 2013

Excellent value great staff especially sofia. Always helpful and courteous. Lots of services nearby. My room was very clean and close to the lobby just like I asked I traveled from North Carolina and I will deffinently stay at extended stay America again. I felt like I was right at home

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 12 April 2013

after a long 13 hr day of driving it was so wonderful to be greeted by two young ladies, sofia and valarie who immediately helped find a room that was satisfying to our needs..It is so nice to meet people who did everything possible to make our stay comfortable. they also fell in love with our yorkie, Mag E.and yes she can tell when someone is kind and helpful.. We will come here each and every time we come to viisit our family who reside here.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2013

I've stayed in many hotels before I have never been satisfied before. The minute I walked in I was greeted with a smile and very joyful staff Sofia Valeria and Santreese were amazing. They were very informative an detailed. They showed me a variety of rooms and at the end I choose one for a future reservation. Any other hotel you go to will probably not provide the excelent service and quality that this hotel has gave me.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 3 April 2013

Not great. It wasn't horrible, but I won't stay there again. The sheets were yellowed and old the bed was really uncomfortable and the Kitchen was very poorly stocked with accessories. Basically I should of packed like I was going camping. The reason I chose this hotel was to not have to buy fast food all week and be able to cook my family meals. I just expected more than a motel 6 type of hotel. Most the staff was friendly, but there is always one bad apple... yikes. Rude. If you are not too picky and don't need to cook a whole lot then this hotel would be fine. Oh since I have to write a minimum of 200 characters... geez.lol. The rooms with two double beds are horrible to sleep with two adults. I bed per person. I am happy to be home that's for sure

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank pookietk
Reviewed 25 March 2013

The place was nice. The area near the hotel has places to eat and a gas station. There is also a Starbucks near. The rooms has nice view and are clean. The other occupants are nice. Sofia, one of the workers was nice and friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2013
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that your liked the rooms and the area. It's great to hear that Sofia was so nice and helpful! Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.