All reviews kentucky fried chicken felt safe air conditioner kitchenette starbucks nico esa stove maintenance lodging
Reviewed 30 April 2013

Flew to Sacramento for business southeast of the city and needed a place to stay somewhere in between. Elk Grove seemed to be a nice spot in between. I arrived early ( 10 am) but couldn't check in( they said check-in wasn't until 3pm). I have encountered this at other places and that wasn't a big deal, though it would have been nice to get that part out of the way. I went and took care of one of my meetings and drove back, checked in and the front desk person was very friendly and seemed to have the easy ability to keep conversation going during the check in process. The room seemed clean and I quickly changed clothes and left again to go take care of my business in Rio Vista CA. When I returned at around 11:00pm I found the room a little stuffy, The AC unit wasn't working. (was flying out early and only had a few hours to get some sleep and didn't feel like packing my belongings and moving to another room to unpack so I just open the window and it seemed to eliminate that problem).
I love my coffee in the am and when I got up at 5 am to make a pot before showering, the coffee maker in the room wouldn't turn on. I was glad they had a stove top burner so I just heated the water in the pot and threw the coffee packet in the pot and brewed it like a tea bag.
The bed seamed comfortable for the few hours I was in it.
Over all an ok stay but nothing to brag about. booked it through hotwire and they sent me an email asking of I would recommend and I had three choices, yes, no or unsure. I chose the latter.
Just wished the room was as good as the staff. When I checked out I reported the issues, hopefully they fix them.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Thank you for your kind words about the staff. They strive to provide each of our guests with a "home away from home" experience. Still, I am sorry to hear that you experienced some issues with your guest room, specifically the coffee maker was not working and the A/C unit was not getting cold. Please know, I am working with our mainenance staff to ensure these issues are corrected moving forward.

I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at seg@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

sofia the front desk attendant was amazing. she provided excellent customer services by ensuring that all of our needs we met. she provided towels, bedding, directions and went the extra mile. the room is wonderfully situated in a safe haven with a gentle breeze coming through in the evening. it's like being at home. the kitchenette meets a family's needs and is equipped to walk in and begin using. i highly recommend this location for travelers.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2013

Excellent value great staff especially sofia. Always helpful and courteous. Lots of services nearby. My room was very clean and close to the lobby just like I asked I traveled from North Carolina and I will deffinently stay at extended stay America again. I felt like I was right at home

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 12 April 2013

after a long 13 hr day of driving it was so wonderful to be greeted by two young ladies, sofia and valarie who immediately helped find a room that was satisfying to our needs..It is so nice to meet people who did everything possible to make our stay comfortable. they also fell in love with our yorkie, Mag E.and yes she can tell when someone is kind and helpful.. We will come here each and every time we come to viisit our family who reside here.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2013

I've stayed in many hotels before I have never been satisfied before. The minute I walked in I was greeted with a smile and very joyful staff Sofia Valeria and Santreese were amazing. They were very informative an detailed. They showed me a variety of rooms and at the end I choose one for a future reservation. Any other hotel you go to will probably not provide the excelent service and quality that this hotel has gave me.

• Stayed: April 2013