All reviews kentucky fried chicken felt safe air conditioner kitchenette starbucks esa stove maintenance
Reviewed 7 June 2013

As soon as I walked in I received service immediately from the receptionist Sofia, who was very helpful and polite. I would definitely recommend staying here and I would be more than pleased to return here for another stay.

• Stayed: June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a awesome review. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff provided you with such great customer service, especially Sofia. We truly enjoyed having you stay with us and look forward to you doing so again in the future!

Reviewed 31 May 2013

Sofia is the best person. She has the best customer service 10 stars. She worked around my budget and helped me to get room within my budget. The room is very nice, also. Very professional.my check in process was very fast and efficient

• Stayed: May 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2013

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that Sofia was a great help. As well, I am glad that you were able to find a room that was comfortable and fit your budget

Reviewed 14 May 2013

This was the best value hotel/motel we stayed in during our vacation. We stayed here because it was conveniently located to our destination. The curtains will block all outside light and was mostly quiet. Ask for any room except 131 which is right by the house laundry that operates during the night. Other than that we were very happy with all accommodations here.

Room Tip: Avoid room 131. it is right by the house laundry and the dryers are in use after 10 pm.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2013

Elizabeth - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm thrilled that our location and amenities fit your needs. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 11 May 2013

after a long and hot trip driving from the bay area sophia and valerie has made my check in pleasant and so Comfortable I will continue to make extended stay america my hotel of choice.loving the general area with so much to get Into i can relax and shop and rest peacefully.

• Stayed: May 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I'm so pleased to hear that Sofia and Valerie made your stay very comfortable. All of the staff is committed to providing guests, like yourself, with a wonderful stay; I am so happy to know that we were able to do this for you!

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Room was good size, kitchen furnished for two, full-size refrigerator, stove top, microwave. Close access to Interstate 5, right beside Starbucks, on one of the main roads to get to a lot of things (shopping, dining, etc.) Staff was very friendly and would try to help with whatever you need.

Room Tip: No smoking in hotel lead to guest sitting on the sidewalk and throwing cigarette butts in the parking lot. Maybe staff could have cleaned more often or posted signs that smoking had to also be away from the building.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Gail - I appreciate you taking the time to write such an amazing review. It's great to hear that my staff provided you with friendly service and was able to address all of your needs. We truly enjoyed having you stay with us!

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.