All reviews kentucky fried chicken felt safe air conditioner kitchenette starbucks nico esa stove maintenance lodging
Reviewed 9 October 2017

For the most part this hotel met all my needs. They definitely had things to work on, like keeping the laundry facility working. Many machines were always broken. They had a fire in their one time I was there. The staff was very bright and cheery each time I came. Their clientele is probably their worst problem as it is for alot of places. People who can't keep it quiet or clean. Overall I felt safe and had what I needed. It's in a good area.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Thank you for your loyalty towards our hotel. We are happy you had a pleasant experience on all of your visits. However, your comments show that we have room for improvement, and we assure you we will look into the concerns you have highlighted. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back soon to Extended Stay America.

Hotel Management

Reviewed 20 September 2017

On a previous review and visit I made some observations that I thought needed attention. The result is extended stay america improved the Internet WiFi connection, maintenance of the air conditioner was taken care of when requested within a day. The plumbing in the bath room was completed with a very professional plumber in the shortest amount of time I seen. The staff is excellent, I will return again.

Room Tip: A few small restaurants are nearby and 3 neighborhood parks are good for walking.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank George P
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

George, thank you for staying with us again, and making Extended Stay America your home away from home. We are pleased to read we met your needs and expectations during this visit. Your comments will be shared with the staff and they will be happy to know their efforts made a difference. Thanks again for your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon for another stay.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Rooms weren't very clean and it had an awful smell would never stay there again. The bed sheets didn't even look like they've been changed. Had stains on it. I was very disappointed and thought it would be nice since it was in Elk Grove.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Please accept our apologies for your unpleasant experience during your visit. As the cleanliness of our hotel is a key priority, we are very sorry your room fell short of your expectations. We have checklists in place to inspect every suite after it has been serviced. We will revisit our deep cleaning program so that we can provide a much better experience in the future. We hope you will consider a future stay as we would welcome the opportunity to regain your trust.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

The kitchen does not have supplies unless you ask for them at the front desk. Staff were accommodating. The room was dingy and I purchased this for a family member while we had home repairs. He was comfortable there for the week.

Stayed: May 2017
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thank you for your candid feedback. We are pleased to know your family member had a pleasant stay with us. However, we are sorry for the inconvenience he experienced here. Your feedback is important to us as it will help us improve our service and facilities moving forward. Please know our brand standards require us to keep the kitchenware at the front desk to ensure cleanliness. We hope to have the opportunity to host your family member again soon.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

It was horrible. I never will stay here ever again. It smelled like cigarettes and the elevator always smelled like Marijuana . The young kid that checked me in took at least 10 mins to come to the front desk to check me in

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We take these matters very seriously and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future. General Manager