“Great Place for Business or Pleasure”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Elk Grove
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Elk Grove
Fort Worth, Texas
“Great Place for Business or Pleasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2010

It's a great place with a good restaurant Texas Roadhouse next door. Easy access and close to the freeway and yet quite inside.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Burlingame, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2010

Friendly and fast check-in, room is clean and spacious, wide selection of breakfast items. Worth staying.

Visalia, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2010

I have stayed at this location more than 20 times in the last two years. It is always clean and very well kept. The staff are AWSOME! I have never had a problem that was not instantly taken care of.

There are hotels closer to my work but I always choose to stay at the Elk Grove Fairfield because I know I will be able to get my work done and have a great stay.

Mission Viejo, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2010

Clean, nice rooms, excelent beds! A solid vaue and don't forget the Texas Road House right next store!! A great combination for a trip. We will be back.

Taft, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2010

My wife, her mother, and I went to Elk Grove for my aunt's 90th birthday. We arrived after a 7 hour trip. We were all exhausted. We checked in without any problems and enjoyed some of the cookies we knew would be waiting for us. They were delicious and hot. we went to our rooms, unpacked, and took about an hour to rest and relax. We liked the view from the rooms, just like last time. The rooms were clean, well supplied, and comfortable. The inn is located close to every place we needed to get to--family, shopping, and restaurants. We returned here because we enjoyed our last stay in this same inn. The inn does not allow pets and I am happy about that. The only thing I would change is the window. It is fixed so it won't open all the way and the weather was cool and breezy--but we couldn't access them. I'm sure they windows are fixed for security reasons. We will return again.

• Stayed June 2010
Camas, WA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2010

I have stayed here several times now for business. The rooms have always been nice and clean and the customer service has always been good. I haven't had any trouble with traffic but it is a busy street that you need to pull out into to get anywhere. It is convienently located for me. I can hop right on 99 and get right to where I am going.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2009

Very clean, in great condition overall, friendly and effective staff, quiet. That's all I need.

But there's more: no funny smells, good breakfast selections with protein options, daily paper, excellent maid service, lots of outlets (6 unused ones near the desk!), handy light switch near the bed so you can turn on/off the lights on the way to/from the bathroom.

Other reviews mentioned heavy traffic in the area and a loud AC unit. They are correct. The traffic is heavy in the area, but being from Los Angeles, I can say it is nothing out of the ordinary for an urban area near the freeway, and outside of rush hours it did not impact travel times in the slightest. Even during rush hour it was only a minute or two wait to get into traffic. The AC unit was louder than some, but it was a constant drone, so it did not disturb my sleep. It was also 108 degrees outside when I was there, and the unit easily kept the room cool.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elk Grove
Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5
Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento Elk Grove
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Elk Grove East
Holiday Inn Express Elk Grove
Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove
Americas Best Value Inn - Sacramento/Elk Grove

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Elk Grove? Share your experiences!