“Great Hotel for Business trip purposes!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Elk Grove
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Elk Grove
Draper, Utah
“Great Hotel for Business trip purposes!”
Reviewed 30 August 2010

I really enjoyed this hotel. I loved the layout of the room. It had two rooms but they were brought together by an open arch inbetween them. The decorations and furniture was very up to date and modernized. The room had an entertainment center that held a flat screen TV. They didn't have many entertainment options, so hopefully they add some pay per view or put in a DVD player. It didn't have a full kitchen, but it did have a small refrigerator and microwave, which is all I need while I travel.

I fealt comfortable at the desk and it worked great for my laptop and helped me finish up my daily work.

The bed was comfortable and they provided multiple pillow options.

Overall a great hotel for the price, I will stay at again if I am in the area!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Sacramento
Reviewed 24 August 2010

The service was friendly from both customer service agents we encountered at the front desk. Professional and courteous.
The rooms are clean, beds are very comfortable, and the air got as cold as I could stand it, which was nice!
The hallway coming to my room had an older look, but it was clean. I worried that the room might have the same look, as if it needed to be renovated, but it was perfect! The only negative was no creamer/sugar for my in-room coffee, but that may have only been an oversight by the maids?

Sacramento, California
Reviewed 21 August 2010

I work in government service and stay in hotels for long periods of time. I have been in many types of hotels and have stayed in many brands of hotels. In my opinion, the Fairfield Inn at Elk Grove is a superior facility. Hotels are my home base and this is one of the best. The hotel staff has bent over backwards to accommodate me and has made me feel at home. The rooms are well maintained; the pool is always clean, the kitchen is managed well and the staff is top notch from the manager to the maintenance staff. I would unquestionably recommend this hotel for both value, accommodations and location. It is near major highways and upscale shopping but there is no bothersome noise. Truly 5 out of 5 stars.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled solo
Concord, California
Reviewed 20 August 2010

I thought the hotel was better than I expected. Most Farifields seem to be the low end of Marriots chain and it is seen by the plainess of them. This one though seemed a bit more upscale. The breakfast offered more than what seem normal. Lemonade and cookies were available at check-in. Rooms clean. The colleagues I travelled with don't travel as much as I do but they were impressed.

Orland, California
Reviewed 16 August 2010

I have stayed here a number of times. The staff is friendly and accommodating, the rooms are clean and well furnished. Internet connections are good as well as the tv channels selections. I will stay here routinely

Menlo Park, California
Reviewed 13 August 2010

We had a very good experience at this Fairfield Inn. The staff was friendly and helpful. It was very clean and convenient. We would stay here again when visiting El Grove.

Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 12 August 2010

All the rooms and facilities were very clean and the personnel was very helpful. My business facility is within 5 minutes of walking distance. The best rooms are the ones with shops view. During our stay they were cleaning all the buildings and that made it even nicer.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Elk Grove
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Elk Grove East
Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5
Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento Elk Grove
Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove
Holiday Inn Express Elk Grove
Comfort Inn & Suites Sacramento University Area

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Elk Grove? Share your experiences!