“A very nice, clean hotel”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Elk Grove
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Elk Grove
Sacramento, California
“A very nice, clean hotel”
Reviewed 21 January 2011

This is a very nice and clean hotel, typical of all the Marriott Hotels that I have stayed at. The front desk staff are very friendly and helpful and the rooms are always comfortable. They have an indoor salt-water pool, a hot tub, and a small but adequate workout room. Some of the rooms have Jacuzzi tubs in them as well. The free breakfast in the morning isn't extensive, but again it's adequate to grab a bite before you head out. I would definately recommend this hotel and will surely stay there again myself.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 12 January 2011

Very clean hotel and friendly staff. This wasn't my first visit to the hotel and it certainly won't be the last. I spend 100+ nights in hotels for business annually and look for clean rooms, safe locations, quality high speed internet connections and professional staff. This hotel fits the bill.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled on business
San Jose, California
Reviewed 9 January 2011

I travel for business every week and always stay at Marriott Hotels when available. Fairfield Inn and Suites is a value priced hotel with great quality features. the extra space the suite affords you is perfect for the business traveler.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
Virginia City
Reviewed 3 January 2011

Conveniently located near my daughter's house, I always find the hotel a nice place to spend the night.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled solo
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 22 December 2010

I am a single business traveller who travels all over the country.

I called this hotel HOME for most of July through November 2010.
During that time the staff and hotel condition never let me down.
From the welcome in the lobby - coffee, or jucie and fresh baked cookies - to the clean and comfirtable rooms this place works well.

Even though it is along side the freeway it is insulated, quiet and safe. The complimentary breakfast is well served, and there is a great steak house right next door.

Everyone on staff was pleasent, helpful and they know the meaning of Customer Service.

Thanks to all.

Scott Schell

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business
San Jose, California
Reviewed 21 December 2010

Clean modern hotel. Adaquate facilities: small exercise room and pool. Breakfast buffet.
I rented 3 rooms, one for myself and spouse plus one each for my son and daughter.
Only complaint I have is that a week after our stay I received a letter from the head housekeeper informing me that I had been charged an additional $5 for soiling one of their hand towels. This seemed very petty to me.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 16 December 2010

I have stayed at this hotel twicw in the last year and it meets my needs. My reason for staying was a business meeting and conference. I would recommend this hotel to business travelers.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elk Grove
Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5
Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento Elk Grove
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Elk Grove East
Holiday Inn Express Elk Grove
Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove
Americas Best Value Inn - Sacramento/Elk Grove

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Elk Grove? Share your experiences!