“Yummy”

Ranked #15 of 118 Restaurants in Emeryville
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Description: Welcome to Fuddruckers in Emeryville! Not only are our burgers, chicken, and salads the best in town, we also cater in the Bay Area. We bring our amazing food to you OR you can book a banquet room for your party and have your event at our place. We cater to your needs whether at our place or yours. See you soon! We cater the Bay Area. We cater in Emeryville. We cater in Dublin. We cater in Concord. We cater in Walnut Creek. We cater in Fairfield. We cater in Union City.
Reviewed 4 September 2012

We were in SF for baseball games and stayed near the mall where Fuddruckers is located. It was packed, so we hoped that was a sign that the food was good. We were not disappointed. The food was yummy. Loved the atmosphere and variety too.

Reviewed 16 June 2012

It seems to me that some people diss Fuddruckers because it is part of a chain...I, however, will judge it on the quality of the food, and more specifically, the burgers. A burger, to me, should be simple: good quality beef (and lots of it), some cheese if desired (cheddar, Jack, or Swiss please...no Blu or Fontina or some other please), fresh vegetables to garnish, mayo/ketchup/etc., and a quality lightly toasted/grilled bun. That's it. For me, Fuddruckers does all the above in spades.

The burgers come in three sizes, with the "classic" being about right for most men I figure. You can order it as a meal with fries/rings and a drink for about $10. The burgers are grilled to your wishes and served with a nicely lightly buttered grilled bun. You can also customize your burger with many different toppings, from avocado to bacon to any number of other things. There is a large assortment of fresh vegetable toppings and condiments at a station to customize the burger to your heart's content. Special mention goes out to the red-onions and jalapeno chilies. On all of my three trips here during a recent stay in Emeryville, the burgers were cooked just the way I ordered and the toppings were very fresh. One weakness for me was that the fries and the onion-rings were nothing special. The vanilla shake I had once was very tasty and filling, however.

The order staff are friendly and explain the menu and ordering system if it's your first time. The restaurant is self-serve but in a burger joint, that's fine with me. There is also a selection of ice-creams for shakes/dessert and cookies as well. The cookies, however, were only so-so and I would give them a pass. The ice-cream, however, was good.

I would have no problem recommending Fudds to anyone looking for a tasty and filling burger.

Reviewed 11 August 2008

Good place to take kids. Salads are good.

Reviewed 7 February 2008

A good childhood memory....can't beat the cheesy dipping sauce

Reviewed 28 January 2008