“Yummy Burgers”

Ranked #15 of 114 Restaurants in Emeryville
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Description: Welcome to Fuddruckers in Emeryville! Not only are our burgers, chicken, and salads the best in town, we also cater in the Bay Area. We bring our amazing food to you OR you can book a banquet room for your party and have your event at our place. We cater to your needs whether at our place or yours. See you soon! We cater the Bay Area. We cater in Emeryville. We cater in Dublin. We cater in Concord. We cater in Walnut Creek. We cater in Fairfield. We cater in Union City.
Seattle, Washington
“Yummy Burgers”
Reviewed 10 January 2013

Build your own burger at the burger bar. Always great eats here! Everything was fresh and hot and there were a ton of choices to choose from!

Visited September 2012

Dallas, Texas
“Always good!!!”
Reviewed 7 December 2012

We took all 11 of our sales team for a casual lunch and it was very easy! Great burgers and atmosphere! good location in the middle of all the shops!! service was excellent and friendly

Visited December 2012
Vestavia Hills, Alabama
“Good Hamburger !!”
Reviewed 21 October 2012

The people I was with we tried the Elk, Buffalo and the normal Fuddruckers hamburger !! They were out of the Ostrich that night !! The Elk did not have a wild taste and was great !! The Buffalo was just as good too. And last but not least the Fuddruckers burger was great as usual !! I still like the add your own cheese and as much as you want from the 2 flavors of cheese in the two tubs which are regular and jalapeno to your burger and fries !! TIP = Dont pay for cheese at the counter because you can add all you want from the tubs by the fixings !!

• Visited October 2012
Fresno, California
“Yummy”
Reviewed 4 September 2012

We were in SF for baseball games and stayed near the mall where Fuddruckers is located. It was packed, so we hoped that was a sign that the food was good. We were not disappointed. The food was yummy. Loved the atmosphere and variety too.

Visited August 2012
Pattaya, Thailand
“Remember Clown Alley...Fuddruckers Is Just As Good or Better!”
Reviewed 16 June 2012

It seems to me that some people diss Fuddruckers because it is part of a chain...I, however, will judge it on the quality of the food, and more specifically, the burgers. A burger, to me, should be simple: good quality beef (and lots of it), some cheese if desired (cheddar, Jack, or Swiss please...no Blu or Fontina or some other please), fresh vegetables to garnish, mayo/ketchup/etc., and a quality lightly toasted/grilled bun. That's it. For me, Fuddruckers does all the above in spades.

The burgers come in three sizes, with the "classic" being about right for most men I figure. You can order it as a meal with fries/rings and a drink for about $10. The burgers are grilled to your wishes and served with a nicely lightly buttered grilled bun. You can also customize your burger with many different toppings, from avocado to bacon to any number of other things. There is a large assortment of fresh vegetable toppings and condiments at a station to customize the burger to your heart's content. Special mention goes out to the red-onions and jalapeno chilies. On all of my three trips here during a recent stay in Emeryville, the burgers were cooked just the way I ordered and the toppings were very fresh. One weakness for me was that the fries and the onion-rings were nothing special. The vanilla shake I had once was very tasty and filling, however.

The order staff are friendly and explain the menu and ordering system if it's your first time. The restaurant is self-serve but in a burger joint, that's fine with me. There is also a selection of ice-creams for shakes/dessert and cookies as well. The cookies, however, were only so-so and I would give them a pass. The ice-cream, however, was good.

I would have no problem recommending Fudds to anyone looking for a tasty and filling burger.

• Visited June 2012