“Hot Pizza, Hot Place...literally”
Review of Roba's Pizza Cafe

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
California
“Hot Pizza, Hot Place...literally”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

The was some of the best pizza we have ever eaten! It was hot and fresh. Nice crispy crust and fresh toppings. The sauce was nicely balanced with a ton of garlic! The one drawback of this restaurant was the actual physical location. Inside the restaurant was hot, hot, hot! Granted it was summer time, but most patrons opted to take their pizza outside because it was so uncomfortable inside. I would go back again because the pizza was so delish, but I would make it a take out order or go on a cold day!

• Visited August 2013

• Turkish first
Seattle
“Meh, I've had better”
Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

I walked in the joint and it was completely empty. I was about to go elsewhere but it was getting late. I ordered to go and was told it would be 20 minutes. Several others funneled in and out and soon a large group took over the joint. Avoid the garlic cheesebread sticks, they are in ineditable. Way too much stringy cheese that won't stay on the bread. The individual ceaser salad could have been shared. The lettuce was crisp, but the croutons were overly hard, which is odd considering they were soaked in oil. The dressing was way to sharp tasting and thick. I would pass on that as well. On to the pizza. I had Canadian bacon. The crust was ok. I expected it to be a bit thinner, but it was decent. The sauce was delicious, it's a shame there wasn't more of it. The cheese was a little thick, but manageable. They could have left it in the oven a touch longer to crisp up the ham. Overall, the pizza was the best item I sampled, but it could have been better. It was cheap, the portions are generous and the staff was very friendly. The food was very average and the atmosphere poor. If I was ever at the Hilton again, I might go back, but only if I really wanted pizza.

Visited August 2013
North Carolina
“Great pizza, not fancy”
Reviewed 17 May 2012

We chose this location based on TripAdvisor reviews and the location, which was close to our hotel. The pizza did not disappoint. I especially liked the individual sizes of all pizza choices so my husband and I could choose our favorite.The size was generous. The ambience was nothing to write home about, but the pizza more than made up for that. As long as you're not expecting a homey Italian pizza kitchen, you won't be disappinted.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank NCMtnLady98
Vancouver, Washington
“Sincerely, their Olympia pizza was the best pizza I have ever had”
Reviewed 27 August 2010

Not just me. My friend and I both were exclaiming over and over how good it was. And we did not go there intentionally. Staying overnight for a fun weekend away at the Hilton Garden Inn next door we walked down and almost did not go in as they are closed daily 3-5pm. It was 4:40. We wasted a bit of time in the market, but the payoff was grand!! I don't know their names, but the staff this night seemed to be the owners, two wonderful and friendly and helpful Ethiopians. As we also love Indian pizza from the SF area, we recommended they make some Ethiopian pizza before we ordered, but after it was harder. That was so good! If it works, don't fix it. Worth going out of your way for.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook