“Really slow service...”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Hartford City, Indiana
“Really slow service...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

The pizza was just pizza, nothing great to write about, the service however was nonexistent. I called for a pickup order and the woman said it would be 20 min. and hung up without asking for my name or anything.

I show up about 15 min. later and then proceed to wait 20 min. from that point. They hadn't even started making the pizza yet and the place was nearly empty.

I gave it 2 stars because they are in a convenient location to my hotel and it was priced reasonably.

Visited April 2014

• Turkish first
San Francisco, California
“Fresh & yummy pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013 via mobile

I couldn't be happier with my pizza--an individual size is big enough for more than one meal. The veggies were fresh and not over cooked. The crust was perfect. The price was inexpensive. They have beer and soft drinks. Friendly staff cooking and serving.

Visited September 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Good inexpensive choice in the area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

Pasta and salads were very good. Pizza looked good too. Served beer and wine. Small outsdie dining area.

• Visited September 2013
California
“Hot Pizza, Hot Place...literally”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

The was some of the best pizza we have ever eaten! It was hot and fresh. Nice crispy crust and fresh toppings. The sauce was nicely balanced with a ton of garlic! The one drawback of this restaurant was the actual physical location. Inside the restaurant was hot, hot, hot! Granted it was summer time, but most patrons opted to take their pizza outside because it was so uncomfortable inside. I would go back again because the pizza was so delish, but I would make it a take out order or go on a cold day!

• Visited August 2013
Seattle
“Meh, I've had better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

I walked in the joint and it was completely empty. I was about to go elsewhere but it was getting late. I ordered to go and was told it would be 20 minutes. Several others funneled in and out and soon a large group took over the joint. Avoid the garlic cheesebread sticks, they are in ineditable. Way too much stringy cheese that won't stay on the bread. The individual ceaser salad could have been shared. The lettuce was crisp, but the croutons were overly hard, which is odd considering they were soaked in oil. The dressing was way to sharp tasting and thick. I would pass on that as well. On to the pizza. I had Canadian bacon. The crust was ok. I expected it to be a bit thinner, but it was decent. The sauce was delicious, it's a shame there wasn't more of it. The cheese was a little thick, but manageable. They could have left it in the oven a touch longer to crisp up the ham. Overall, the pizza was the best item I sampled, but it could have been better. It was cheap, the portions are generous and the staff was very friendly. The food was very average and the atmosphere poor. If I was ever at the Hilton again, I might go back, but only if I really wanted pizza.

Visited August 2013