“Couldn't ask for anything better!”

Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Emeryville
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I felt like I was at home, everything was there for me and my spouse, after we became acclimated to the city, we were able to utilize the additional amenities that were included in the room such as the fridge. This is a wonderful hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Write a ReviewReviews (1,313)

Reviewed 24 July 2014

My team of 11 and I stayed at this hotel while touring healthcare facilities in the San Francisco and Bay areas. We chose this hotel because during our stay, Google was hosting a convention in downtown SF driving prices for hotel rooms through the roof, making finding a reasonable hotel in downtown SF impossible But what a wonderful find this hotel proved to be.

Great location for access to the Bay Bridge for getting to the city. Clean, comfortable rooms. The location allowed for walking along the water in the sunshine in the wonderful Bay area climate. Shopping was nearby as well as good restaurants where we met to discuss business over good food and atmosphere.

The best thing: mini KEURIG coffee makers in the room with choices of coffees and teas. I mean HELLO!!!! - all hotels should have this!!! Made my stay very happy because I'm a long time Keurig customer! Love my morning with a freshly brewed cup of coffee.

When we're in the area again, we'll be staying here!

Room Tip: Any room is a good room!
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Great price and location. Away from the hectic traffic of downtown and not too far to travel in. Would definately recommend staying there again and will recommend highly. I did not check to see if there is access to optional transportation but I would stay it is close enough to take a taxi into town.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Was not expecting such a busy town, however with all this city has to offer I can see why!! We didn't check in until 11pm and was filled with frustration. The desk staff was so nice and helpful in getting us in our room ASAP! The room was perfect for our one night stay. Great view of the water. They offer a continental B-fast, but if you are not there early the plates are empty and all that's left is coffee and water. But that was ok for us late sleepers, because they had a breakfast buffet in there little cafeteria filled with an assortment of breakfast choices. Didn't have time to check too much out with the amenities, but overall a clean and pretty busy hotel!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We've stayed here 3 times. With the BART train a direct 12 minute ($7 round trip) run Market Street in San Fran, the savings of over $200 for a comparable room in downtown SF is easily enjoyed in food, drink and fun instead of blowing it on an overpriced room in the city. If you have cash to burn go into the city and stay. BUt if you want a couple hundred bucks a day bonus for you vacation, stay here and spend it on fun stuff instead.

1  Thank John J
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Located a hop, skip and a jump from either the Bay Bridge or BART. Comfortable room, clean and recently refurbished. Construction going on in the area, but didn't bother me, the hotel provided earplugs for those who needed them. My only complaint was the $15.00 a day parking fee. Also, I didn't care for their breakfast buffet, not worth the expense.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Located on the Oakland side of SF Bay, only two blocks off I-80. With the free shuttle (Emery Go-Round, the guests can travel to the nearest BART station, avoiding bridge tolls and the need to park in San Francisco. Although located close to I-80, traffic noise does not seem to penetrate the rooms, at least on the upper floors. A clean and tidy hotel and reasonably priced for the Bay Area.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Emeryville
HYATT house Emeryville / San Francisco Bay Area
Hyatt Place Emeryville/San Francisco Bay Area
Courtyard Oakland Emeryville
Four Points by Sheraton San Francisco Bay Bridge
DoubleTree by Hilton Berkeley Marina
Executive Inn & Suites
Executive Inn & Suites
#2 of 49 in Oakland

Been to Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge? Share your experiences!