“South Swell Surf lessons”
Review of South Swell Surf Lessons - CLOSED

South Swell Surf Lessons
Reviewed 3 March 2010

if your looking to learn to surf in North County San DIego, then look no further! South swell surf lessons was the best experience ive had yet. Our instructor Ryan was so patient and informative and provided us with all the essentials at a great price! I would recommend these guys to anyone looking to learn to surf.

Reviewed 7 September 2009

We were in southern CA visiting from Cincinnati. Ryan found a great location that wasn't crowded with a sandy bottom (no rocks to hit your head or scrape you feet on). He was also very patient and helped me catch multiple waves. It was a great morning and I would highly recommend him. One of the best highlights of our trip to Southern CA.

Reviewed 14 April 2009

I took a one hour lesson that included a soft top surfboard, wetsuit and all the instruction I needed to get up on my first day. The instructor was very patient and professional. I had a blast with them and will be back soon for my next lesson.

SouthSwellSurfLessons.com