“Great wine and service”

Ranked #14 of 302 Restaurants in Encinitas
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We loved picking bottles of wine out from the shelves. The wine selection was far from average and each wine we tried was delicious. The atmosphere was friendly and our server was great. We shared a cheese board and it was well done. Would definitely go back to try other menu items.

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

My sister and I came here and it was wonderful. She had the scallops and I had the schnitzel. Was our first night in Encinitas. Awesome food and wine!!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Downtown Encinitas is a hidden gem in North County San Diego. One of the best new restaurants there is 3rd Corner. It is really a wine lover's perfect restaurant! You can shop for wine within the restaurant to have with your meal or to take away, but stay for the great food and the superior service. (When was the last time a waiter actually cared about your experience more than they cared about turning the table quickly?)
If you wish to bring your own wine, the corkage fee is not outrageous either. Prices by the glass are a little steep, so the better deal is to share a bottle.
The menu was varied...good choices for all tastes. Tables can be intimate or I noticed a long table for a big group.
The place is beach-town casual, so take a sunset walk on Moonlight beach and then go to the 3rd Corner.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is my favorite neighborhood haunt. My friends and I love eating at the bar, and the food is reasonably priced and fantastic. I especially love the mussels, fries, Caesar salad, and goat cheese cheesecake. And there's a diverse selection of beer and wine.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

This spot on the corner in the Lumberyard on the 101 is unique. You can buy your wine in one area and diner and drink in another. The food is good and what you do not drink they brown bag for you.