“Best Pizza in Encinitas!”

Manhattan Giant Pizza
Ranked #102 of 304 Restaurants in Encinitas
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 6 February 2013

You want to eat thee best pizza, in my opinion, better than NYC pizzerias? This is the place! YUMMY!

Reviewed 12 January 2013

Every time I visit Encinitas I have to stop by for a big slice of heaven at this low-key neighborhood pizza parlor. Whether I go for the standard sausage, pepperoni, and cheese or their gourmet artichoke, sun-dried tomato, eggplant, spinach, ricotta, or pesto toppings I'm always pleased by the result. I love their thin crust and tangy tomato sauce. With one of their signature ceasar or garden salads, and a beverage, one giant slice is always a meal for under $10. I've seen people come by to pick up a whole giant pizza and have trouble fitting into their trunks, they are so huge.

I enjoy sitting at an outdoor table with my dog Stella and hobnob with the locals who pass by on D Street. The friendly help never fails to throw my pooch a little snack of what I like to call pupperoni. If I could give this place six stars, I would.

Reviewed 4 January 2013

We had a big group gathered on Neptune Ave and decided on pizza. We picked MGP because of the positive reviews and giant pizzas. We picked the California, all meat and the New Yorker. We placed the order on a Busy Saturday night and the pizzas were delivered in about 30 or 40 minutes. Fresh and hot. Everyone loved the pizza. Pick MGP when in Encinitas.

Reviewed 17 December 2012

Delicious custom made slices. I can't say how much pleasure i get from this ENORMOUS slice that takes 2 sittings to eat. The homemade dough is sweet and delicious. The sauce is amazing, the portion is ridiculous. When in town, I NEVER fail to come eat a slice.

Reviewed 20 October 2012

The cheese pizza slices were great! Huge sizes and taste was decent. If several people are coming to eat, I suggest getting a large pizza instead of personal slices.