“Good Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Interesting combinations of pizza's but the atmosphere and service could have been better.
The pizza's tasted really good, we shared three different ones between us, but we did feel they were expensive compared to others we had while in the area.
As we were on holiday we were eating out most days and so have probably scored this lower than if this was a one off evening out as we are comparing to other experiences in the days around this visit.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

I've always been a fan of Blue Ribbon's pizzas, but a recent experience will prevent me from ever coming back. Their weekend manager, Kim, refused to honor their published happy hour prices due to a miscommunication about whether those prices were available for take out orders. That's not such a big deal in the grand scheme of things (though not the best customer service practice). What really amazed me was her flip attitude and rude treatment of my friend and me, and refusal to accept responsibility for the hostess' mistake. Furthermore, she simply cancelled our order rather than try to accommodate our order, and then lied about whether an owner or higher up was available to discuss what happened. In all my years of living in San Diego, this is the worst customer service I've ever been on the receiving end of, and I'll never go back to that restaurant as a result.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Excellent artisan pizza with fresh organic ingredients. Nice selection of craft beers. A must visit.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Wasn't sure what to expect from this small "Artesan" pizza place in downtown Encinitas. What you get are specialty pizzas not the usual heavy red sauce chain pizzas. If you're looking for something different but still in the Pizza family, this is the place. Very well made wood fired pizza crust with specialty toppings of your choice. Only draw back is that it is small and very noisy inside. Choose an outside table if you can. No reservations so be prepared to wait. You won't be disappointed if you do.

Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

The spicy meat pizza was very good- easily shared with another person. The burrata appetizer also was standout. Good selection of local beers. Inside is on the small side, but they also have a nice outdoor terrace with seating.

1  Thank Sheryl B