“A good brunch spot - may try it for dinner”

Solace & The Moonlight Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Solace & The Moonlight Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 304 Restaurants in Encinitas
Price range: US$6 - US$27
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Solace & The Moonlight Lounge is situated in Pacific Station, a LEED silver certified mixed use project in the heart of downtown Encinitas. Just off of historic South Coast Highway 101 and near Moonlight Beach, we bring our creative blend of classic and modern American Cuisine and Oyster Bar to Coastal North County San Diego
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

We were seated upstairs at a tall table at an open window by the balcony as our initial choice, the balcony, had no shade. The wind became an issue and we were pleased that our waiter rolled down the window without being prompted. I had the pork belly Bennie. It was good although a little rich. The other dish came with a nice Tomato/Basil bisque and very good French fries. We enjoyed some microbrew beers as well. A very good Sunday brunch experience for around $40 for two.

Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is very consistent and the good is very good and made with good quality ingredients. The wild salmon preparation is excellent and a must try. Nice ambiance good service and a nice friendly young staff

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

The name itself makes you feel mellow "Solace
&The Moonlight Lounge".
We started with cheddar biscuits which were fragrant, fresh and delicious. We had the clam chowder, burgers, veggie burger, hangar steak, and artisan grilled cheese sandwich. Every item was fresh, flavorful and fabulous. The chef is truly a lover of the farm to table mindset. The ambiance is very chic but not fussy. Just how I like it. Treat yourself. Next time we will check out the Lounge...in the moonlight of course.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Shared the meat and cheese platter - nice selection and enough for all. The Bibbage salad was perfect - don't forget to order the biscuits - I could have ate all of them. Very good ambiance and staff was great!!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Before Solace opened in north county, I was a frequent visitor of its sister restaurant Urban Solace. I fell in love with their unique, finely crafted comfort food and the warm, welcoming environment. When I learned that Solace was opening in Encinitas, I was ecstatic. Having visited a few times now, I can say that they've continued their fine tradition with the new restaurant. The menu consists of several items from Urban Solace's menu, but introduces some more ocean-focused cuisine. Additionally, they've managed to grab one of the best locations in all of Encinitas. The bar upstairs is a perfect location to catch a drink and have dinner while you watch the sun go down. Definitely one of my favorite eateries.