“Chill Place”

Solace & The Moonlight Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Solace & The Moonlight Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 299 Restaurants in Encinitas
Price range: US$6 - US$27
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Solace & The Moonlight Lounge is situated in Pacific Station, a LEED silver certified mixed use project in the heart of downtown Encinitas. Just off of historic South Coast Highway 101 and near Moonlight Beach, we bring our creative blend of classic and modern American Cuisine and Oyster Bar to Coastal North County San Diego
msy
“Chill Place”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Solid food for that area with a chill fun atmosphere. Not a destination dining spot But very good food and drinks.

Visited April 2014

San Diego, CA
“Delicious Oysters and Champagne”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Stumbled upon this place by accident, food and drink were good it was more about ambience. Nice little second level patio seating with view for sunsets. Industrial architecture which lends to somewhat noisy atmosphere. Fun place to go for drinks and appetizers.

• Visited November 2013
Sherman oaks
“Amazing cinnamon rolls”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Tried this place with a friends recommendation and it was awesome. The 2nd story patio seating was great. We started with a fried green tomato app that was delish then we order the best grilled cheese I had ever had that came with a cup of tomato bisque soup to die for. My favorite part was the dessert it was a huge cinnamon roll with vanilla pecan sauce this is a must try it's the best cinnamon roll I ever had. If you are ever in Encinitas DEFINATELY try this place I'm sure the dinners are great too.

LITCHFIELD PARK
“Great lunch!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

My sister and I went here for lunch and it was awesome. I had the quinoa burger and my sis had the clam chowder/chk salad combo. The cheese bisquits and tomato jam were insane. Loved it!!

San Diego, California
“Lunch”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I enjoyed my ahi but it was not center cut. My daughter was disappointed by what the waitress described as eggs benedict, it definitely was not and had to be sent back being the yokes were over cooked. They did not take the plate only brought us the boiled eggs in a cup, really, I would have to say not cool. They should have taken the plate and redressed it and that would have been customer service. No likely to go back

• Visited May 2014