Really POOR - Won't be returning. How Poor - let me count the ways:
1. Both eat in and take out were served in plastic clam shells with plastic utensils.
2. (we ate in) I had the Panini with prosciutto and fontina cheese. The prosciutto was sliced TOO thick for a sandwich AND it had GRISTLE - several pieces about 4 inches long x 1/4 inch.
3. My "SO" had the pastrami - tasted dry and was clearly packaged meat.
4. I requested extra pickles - I am still waiting.
5. The chief server/owner? was loud and told several folks how good the food was. (He probably NEVER went to a good Deli and was not trained as a server) .
6. Atmosphere - Too much light and tables were too close together.
The only good thing I can say is that I did not get sick from the food (just repulsed)!
This establishment is a great candidate for the reality show "restaurant Impossible" on the food network.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.