“Yummm!”

Bier Garden of Encinitas
Ranked #29 of 305 Restaurants in Encinitas
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Driving by Encinitas, we stopped for lunch. Wow! Very good food. We had five different plates. All good but my pastrami beef burger was awesome! And the Bloody Mary's were amazing, too. Next time I am in the area, I am definitely going back!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

The beer selection is great and the food was delicious. The bun on my burger was so good. They have really creative bloody Mary's that have to be some of the best I've ever had and I've tried a lot. I would have given it 4 and a 1/2 stars if I could. The atmosphere was great and all the employees were down to earth and friendly. The only bad thing was the cheese plate, all the cheeses were low quality, cubed cheddar does not belong.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

went to Bier Garden on sunday afternoon, had an amazing Ahi tuna burger and my friend had a lobster burger that also looked delicious. the selection of local brews is great and was pleasantly surprised to find out they have 5 different types of bloody marries!
service was prompt and staff was great/fun.
totally coming back for more.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

Had drinks here. Great selection of beers, good atmosphere and good central location. We'll come back

Reviewed 14 January 2014

Not bad...Had beer and fish tacos, pretty dam good!

You'd figure though German beer place would have a little more German selections of food and at least a pretzel on their menu to go with a beer.