“Delicious, fresh food in a dog-friendly patio - great service, too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of St Germains Cafe - CLOSED

St Germains Cafe
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Waitstaff
Tucson, Arizona
“Delicious, fresh food in a dog-friendly patio - great service, too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2012

This was one of the BEST dog-friendly restaurant experiences I have had! The food was FRESH--the salad had a nice mix of greens with a delicious champagne vinagrette dressing. The salmon BLT was outstanding--the salmon filet was fresh and it was served on yummy ciabatta. The chicken tortilla soup was OUTSTANDING! The burger was huge with good condiments. The patio area is nice with jasmine, flowers and shade if you wanted it. Dogs are allowed in the enclosed patio area. The server was friendly, fast, and helpful. I can't wait to return! Excellent! tc-AYP

• Visited June 2012
3 Thank tc-AYP

Fort Worth, Texas
“Can I go again please?!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2012

I ordered some sort of Asian gourmet Kobe burger with peanut sauce, and my mouth is watering just thinking about it. The meat itself was so juicy (unlike any burger I've ever had). Indescribable. There's also a lovely courtyard area to enjoy one's food and wine. My only wish is that there were more franchises of this place. Definitely a winner.

4 Thank Jonefer
Carlsbad, California
“Great Encinitas Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2012

St. Germains Cafe is right on Pacific Coast Highway (Rte 101) in downtown Encinitas, We had a window table overlooking the PCH and sidewalk. I'd describe the decor as subdued early Ikea. Our server was very friendly, courteous and seemed genuinely interested in making sure we were pleased with everything. We started with a shared seared Ahi tuna appetizer that was excellent. My wife had the salmon and I was intrigued by the French Exotic Bowl entree (with a choice of chicken, salmon or steak, I opted for the steak). The presentation on both was outstanding. The portions are modest and that's not a bad thing. The salmon was great with just the right amount of seasoning. My exotic bowl was just that with mushrooms, cucumbers, steak, etc. all over rice and with a tasty sauce. All in all it was a very enjoyable dinner. And the prices for the entrees, ranging from $12 to $22, were very reasonable.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Gordon C
San Diego, California
“Excellent Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2012

My husband and I have dined at St. Germaine's Cafe twice for dinner. Both times, we had excellent service, wonderful food, and a great all-around experience! They have an outdoor dining area with heaters...charming restaurant! I am a vegetarian and both times I found delicious food on the menu. My favorite so far was a zucchini lasagna of sorts...no pasta noodles, just veggies, delicious marinara and mozzarella piled together....SO GOOD! We love St. Germaines and will be back..many times over.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank Hermann8er
encinitas
“Very dog friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2011

I just left St Germains Cafe and am so happy with how helpful the staff was. I brought my 13 year old Labrador with me and the staff was so accomidating, bring extra water for my dog and am umbrella for me. I had 2 of their draft beers, cold and delicious, and a chocolate cake. My dog and I shared a side of bacon. . . all was delicious. Charles, the waiter, and David, the busser were very helpful and friendly, in fact all of the waitstaff was patient and accomidating. There was also a live accoustic guitar player who played a relaxing blend of music. I will definitely be back!

• Visited May 2011