“Good Breakfast”

Add it.
St Germains Cafe
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Reviewed 6 September 2012

They serve good a breakfast at a good price. Nice people and the food is fresh. Farm to Table. Plenty of parking in the morning.

Reviewed 7 August 2012

I've only stopped here for a morning pastry and iced tea, so my comments are limited to this narrow exposure. That said, St. Germain's looks better than what it delivers. Not bad, just on par with the neighboring Starbucks, but the atmosphere is better. Perhaps the full breakfasts and lunches are better.

Reviewed 2 July 2012

Ate lunch at St. Germains on Saturday and it was a lovely experience. We ended up order the b.c.a. Kobe burger -- mine with sweet potato fries and my husband had the garlic fries. The burgers were lean and tasty.The bacon was crisp and the sliced avocado added a fresh, summery taste. They had a very nice patio area along with some outside seating on the side walk. Our server was very good and had lots of recommendations and helpful tips for us. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because I ordered a cappucino and they weren't able to make one -- never got a good reason as to why.

3  Thank Bethums
Reviewed 14 June 2012

This was one of the BEST dog-friendly restaurant experiences I have had! The food was FRESH--the salad had a nice mix of greens with a delicious champagne vinagrette dressing. The salmon BLT was outstanding--the salmon filet was fresh and it was served on yummy ciabatta. The chicken tortilla soup was OUTSTANDING! The burger was huge with good condiments. The patio area is nice with jasmine, flowers and shade if you wanted it. Dogs are allowed in the enclosed patio area. The server was friendly, fast, and helpful. I can't wait to return! Excellent! tc-AYP

3  Thank tc-AYP
Reviewed 9 June 2012

I ordered some sort of Asian gourmet Kobe burger with peanut sauce, and my mouth is watering just thinking about it. The meat itself was so juicy (unlike any burger I've ever had). Indescribable. There's also a lovely courtyard area to enjoy one's food and wine. My only wish is that there were more franchises of this place. Definitely a winner.

4  Thank Jonefer