“Always good.”
Review of Q'ero Restaurant

Q'ero Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Q'ero Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 318 Restaurants in Encinitas
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Peruvian, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: D St. / E St.
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Solid Peruvian food. From a guy who spent a lot of time eating in Peru.
The classics are covered, they have Cusquena, aji amarillo in jars you can buy, need I say more?

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Flavors are fantastic. A modern take on authentic Peruvian flavors. When busy it can take a while for food to arrive since everything is freshly prepared. The lady who has worked here a long time can be quite rude at times. Last visit she did not let us pick a table at 3pm when the place was empty because she already put the silverware on another table. Then we ordered one starter and two main dishes, but she never brought the starter. No apologies whatsoever. Apart from that there is usually a nice atmosphere in the restaurant and the food cannot be beat.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Recently went with friends and was delighted. Our server was very friendly and accommodating with recommendations. Started with a calamari appetizer that was more flavorful than any calamari I've had before and a ceviche dish that was quite good too. For my entree, I had Lomo Saltado (flank steak) topped with french fies that was just as good. It was a great meal topped off with some of the best sangria ever!

Reviewed 20 April 2017

We were there last week for happy hour. Loved the Sangria. The appetizer calimari is fantastic and I will order it every time I go. Guaranteed! Also good ceviche! We really enjoyed chatting with the fun, yet professional wait-staff! I highly recommend this slightly out of the way restaurant!

Reviewed 7 April 2017

I have eaten at the company's other restaurant in Encinitas but this one is far nicer and better. As was the service by Antonio. This is a romantic restaurant where you feel like you are in a different country. I recommend reservations on the weekend.