“Nice course”

The Vineyard at Escondido
More attraction details
Owner description: An 18-hole public golf course.
Reviewed 9 November 2013

I like this course. It is well maintained and fun to play. The weekday price is pretty good and we have fun here. My only complaint is that the last time I called for a tee time I was asked if I want to use the same credit card as the last time to guarantee the tee time. I never gave them permission to keep my credit card number nor was I asked if that was okay. Not cool. I told the course manager how unhappy I was about that.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

This course is interesting, and beautifully maintained. The practice facilities are very good. The staff is friendly. I walked on as a single and they made sure I got out promptly and with other golfers. Four hour round. Among the top muni's I have played. Good value, good time..........

Reviewed 22 September 2013

The first hole here is a tough hole to begin your round of golf with. It is an older course but a nice one. There are enough holes that you can let it rip on, but the rough can as it should be is tough. I have played here many times and is a nice course for the money.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Pretty nice course if your in the area and close to highway 15, easy in and out. Decent track, usually well maintained depending on time of year. Not that difficult, but good for a fun day of golf.

Reviewed 11 March 2013

This is a fun course. Not extremely difficult, but certainly a fun round. There are a few holes that are tricky and you should play with someone who has played there. Avoid summer days as there are gnats from nearby ranch. Early AM is best time to play year round. FUN