“Loved this shop! I recommend!”

Heaven On Earth Gift Boutique
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Came in here by chance with my fiancée the other day and was taken away.
This is a little craft shop for all your holistic wants, crafts and decor.
We were politely greeted by an angelic voice who was very down-to-earth in her demeanor. She was never pushy and her pleasant approach allowed us to peruse the store and even loose track of time! The music selection they had playing made for the perfect ambiance and set the mood.
We were in there for over an hour taking in the decor and all the items for sale.
There was incense and oils as part of an aromatherapy section. Then there was the clothing department with shirts, dresses and hats. My fiancée especially liked their "hippy bags" selection. There were various selections of holistic Buddhist crafts, as well as 'new age' theme items. But there was something for everyone in there really.
We were truly impressed with this store and we will be returning for more earrings and crafts. I recommend!

1  Thank Nigumo

Reviewed 26 May 2011

If you have never visited this shop, please do!! There is a gift here for ANYONE! A great variety of books, spiritual gifts, jewelry, garden gifts, clothing, collectible items, bath and body items, wall decor and music! The merchandise is always new and rotating! If it doesn't sell it is replaced with another great item! No old dust collectors here! The customer service will keep you coming back too :) You get personal attention and they make you feel at home.

Reviewed 26 May 2011

I stop by this store just for a little break from life. There are always interesting new things to see, whether it's jewelry, books, garden items, tee shirts, fun lotions and potions, housewares, or seasonal decor. If I need a gift, this store always has something out of the ordinary and fun. Spiritual things, glamorous things, simple-life things...the sky is the limit here. Plus (and this is one of the best parts), there is always a huge "sale" section with truly great deals. It's like giving myself a special treat just to walk in. Best greeting cards in town too. I call this store "Heaven Help Us", because I truly want to buy almost everything they offer! It's worth a special trip to Escondido....or you can just stop in when you're going to Trader Joe's or Major Market.