“Wonderful place to meet friends have great food and Amazing ice cream pie!”
Review of The Westside Cafe - CLOSED

The Westside Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Mandy the owner is wonderful, she friendly and runs a great family resturant with wonderfully tastety food with plenty of variety. My daughter and I always love our Friday afternoon lunches. Oh and be sure to ask what ice cream pies they have they are incredibly good!

1  Thank ColoradoGirlGenie

Reviewed 16 August 2013

We were visiting the area from out of town with five of our young grandchildren and decided to try this cafe. It was truly a family restaurant. They have a kids menu and even brought out color books and crayons for them to color while waiting. The kids were very proud of their work went they hung their pictures up on the wall!

The food was good - from what we saw it all appeared to be fresh and not the standard restaurant food. The waitress was very helpful and gave us a lot of help deciding what to order. I think they said that on Wednesday nights you can bring the kids and they put all the kids in the a room and feed them so the parents can enjoy a meal by themselves - sounded like a great idea! Most meals were around $10 and the kids meals around $6 (included a drink)

1  Thank lbkm
Reviewed 19 July 2013

I would have to say that Westside has come quite a long way compared to what it was in the past. The food was good, service was friendly, I would definitely come back, prices are fair. Menu has a varied enough selection to not get bored here.

Reviewed 23 May 2013

Food, Service and Quality are the 3 top things that come to my mind when I think of The Westside cafe.

The Prime Rib sandwich is the best I have ever had, the Staff is pleasant and helpful when being waited on and the Ice Cream Pies that are hand made....OMG!

If you haven't been, you must come in and if you have been, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, get back here!

Reviewed 14 April 2013

Beautiful designed family style restaurant rebuilt on same site of an older restaurant. Patio dining that is dog friendly. The personable waitresses use teamwork to "Get Her Done". Great menu of "stick to the ribs" type food. Professionly plated and quickly served while it is still hot. You can easily tell that the employees love their jobs.

Parking may be a problem because they are busy. I'm an old guy who has traveled the USA and I have learned that if you walk in to a restaurant that has no customers during meal time you should split in a hurry. I doubt you will find that at the Westside Cafe.

Easy to find. Just take exit 9th Ave off I-15 and go east a few blocks. You will readilly spot it.

1  Thank Patrick G