“Awesome Food!”

Pho Saigon Express
Ranked #24 of 348 Restaurants in Escondido
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Love to eat here! The food is great and the staff is very friendly. I've even see some of the Escondido police dining here, so it has to be pretty good, right? Prices are reasonable and the food is pretty tasty!

Reviewed 5 December 2012

Started the linner (2:00 p.m.) with an appetizer of spring rolls with peanut sauce. I wish they offered the clear sweet/sour sauce, but it wasn't on the menu. Had the rare steak pho for the main mean. The broth was delicious without any additional spicing, although I thought that the bean sprouts were getting old. I ate the whole bowl (size small)!!!

Reviewed 28 November 2012

As a person with allergies to tree nuts and peanuts I can say it is tough to find an Asian food place (let alone a Pho place) that's safe for me to eat at. I went to Pho Saigon Express and found that the Terriaky Beef was safe for me to eat, and it was delicious.

Reviewed 9 November 2012

That's only because I haven't tried any in South San Diego County. Very fast service. Always clean. Friendly wait staff. Owners always onsite. Delicious Pho! Great prices. My wife and I have lunch here at least once a week. We love it.

Reviewed 31 August 2012

Excellent food, consistently good. I typically have the bun with the shrimp, but their sandwiches are often-forgotten. They are really good as well. The owners always remember their customers and are very nice. Parking is easy, and they have a central location.

1  Thank houstontosandiego