“Solid vietnamese food”

Pho Saigon Express
Ranked #23 of 376 Restaurants in Escondido
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Nothing fancy, just good solid food. Competitive prices, expansive menu. The biggest appeal is the wonderful owner that will say hello and knows all the regulars!!

Reviewed 1 January 2018

It was a great surprise to find this restaurant. It is an attractive and great restaurant. It is spacious and has a great menu with Vietnamese and Chinese food menu. The prices are very reasonable and the service is fast and friendly. The portions are generous and delicious. The Pho with well done steak, flank, brisket, tendon and tripe was just wonderful. The rice vermicelli with noodles with grilled shrimp and grilled chicken was also just as wonderful. There is a large mural of Halong Bay along the entire wall of the restaurant which is very inspiring. A great dining experience.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Been huge fan of the Vietnamese sandwiches since my visit to Vietnam last fall. Had the chicken sandwich and loved it will return when in area. Great price good service.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

This place is decent. I love the mural of Halong Bay on one side of the restaurant - made me feel like I was eating real Vietnamese food. I think my favorite thing about this restaurant is the service. Every waiter I've had has been really funny. The food is good. I had beef pho and spring rolls. Both were tasty and worth coming back for. Make sure to get a Saigon bia (beer) to go with your pho.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Amazing place. Everything is great. Probably some if the best customer service I've ever experienced in a Pho restaurant. Literally every 10 minutes a different employee would come up and ask us how everything is. Pricilla was especially nice, and even knew other customers we were friends with by their first names. The food was great- they have everything from Thai, Pho, Chinese, etc. The only things I think they don't make is ramen. Overall a great experience at a decent price. I would come here again.