“My Stay Made Me Want To Live In Crucita”
other travellers have booked this property
Furnished kitchen
Master bedroom with custom made teak bed Master bath with shower
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Furnished kitchen
Master bedroom with custom made teak bed
Master bath with shower
Relaxing social room
Dining Room
Spacious 1/2 bath
Only 58 steps to the beach!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
pamelaspr...
Salento, Colombia
“My Stay Made Me Want To Live In Crucita”
Reviewed 21 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Wonderful welcome by Sherry and Gerald! First... the pictures don't do justice to what a wonderful apartment this was. It was perfect for me. Everything functioned well. It has air conditioning but, with the ceiling fans, I didn't need it. It took one minute to walk to the beach. Whenever I needed anything, Sherry and Gerald either provided it or purchased it for me. They were so accommodating. I spent one afternoon sitting on their deck just shooting the breeze with them. One Saturday Sherry took me to the Saturday "Mercado", an open air market with every kind of vegetable, fruit, spice, nuts, meat... you name it!

I have already booked next January and February with them!

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
24 Feb 2017
Pamela it was a pleasure to have you here! We are looking forward to seeing you again on your return. It is so nice to have and meet such a wonderful person here with us!
Amy W
Kelowna
“Comfortable Apartment right Near the Beach”
Reviewed 5 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed in Crucita in Sherry and Gerald's apartment suite for a month during December/January. The apartment itself has everything that you will need to be comfortable including a stocked kitchen, fridge, plates, pots, pans and cooking utensils. The air conditioner is really nice to keep it cool during the hot days.

Crucita is a small town that has a beautiful beach with many blue colors in the mornings when the sun it shining on it. It's surf is mellow at low tide and you can go swimming. It's not very deep during low tide. There are restaurants nearby and various vendors that you can buy fruits, vegetable and other things you need. Sherry and Gerald some of the fisherman so you can get fresh seafood at the market price.

Portoviejo is the big city where you can get other things if you need them. We found that it was easier to catch a mototaxi to the next town over (Arenales) to get what you need. The breadshop at the end of the malecon towards the big hill makes delicious breads, panes de sal were our favorite. They are usually still warm.

If you are looking for some exercise with a good view, you can walk up the road to the hill where everyone does paragliding, launches from. It's a great view of the town of Crucita and all of the coastline.

Sherry and Gerald were very accommodating and helped us the best the could with what we needed. The whole community of Crucita is very friendly, we didn't want to leave.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: You can walk to the beach in your barefeet cause it's that close.
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
6 Jan 2016
Amy and Curtis it was such a pleasure to have you both here in Crucita, we did not want you to leave! Please come back to see us and stay as long as you like. I am sure we can arrange for more cooking classes and a few more celebrations of some kind! We will be looking forward to next year when you make your move to Ecuador and we see you both again! Safe travels my friends.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing