“Great Place”
Review of Etna Brewing Co.

Etna Brewing Co.
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Etna
Cuisines: American
Description: The Etna Brewery was established in 1872 and is one of the oldest breweries in California. http://etnabrew.net/?page_id=75
Yreka, California
“Great Place”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

We have been here twice now and had different beers, wine and food each time. The food, beer, and wine are all priced fairly and taste great. The staff has always been friendly. The scenery nice and has a great outdoor area with heaters for when it gets chilly out. This last visit I had there IPA which is my favorite type of beer and it was a smooth tasting beer with just the right amount of hops. We will continue to come back.

• Visited October 2013

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Great beer, friendly staff”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

We found this place by chance, and I was really pleased we did. While we didn't eat there we sampled a few ales and had a good chat with the two servers about the brewery and its merchandise..

During the course of my Californian trip I sampled over 30 different ales, and Etna's Classic Gold topped my list of Pale Ales while its Phoenix Red scored highly in the Amber Ales category. My wife really liked Rustlers Revenge but disliked intensely the berry-flavoured Blonde ale.

Etna has a good range of merchandise all featuring its Eagle logo. We bought a glass which survived the trip back to England but the brewery had sold-out its stock of large T-shirts. Maybe next time.

• Visited September 2013
Mount Shasta, California
“Lucky Etna to have a micro brewery in town, and serving food!”
Reviewed 2 February 2013

Good setting, especially outdoor area, is refreshing. The brews are very good! The "kids" serving are friendly and go out of their way to inform and serve. Food is fine and prices are fair. Great place to lunch.

Etna, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“just a nice place. So much better than greasy Bob"s And the waitresses all seem to have teeth..”
Reviewed 11 September 2012

I have never seen one of the sweet waitresses at the Etna Brewery treat a customer poorly. I tip these SWEETIES the best i can afford. The waitresses @ BOB's are nasty especialy the one called "TERRY" saw her spit on a lady's plate.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank BlendoHaggy
Weed, CA
“Great Beer and Food”
Reviewed 13 July 2012

A wonderful little microbrewery and serves downhome food. Their root beer is fabulous!

Visited October 2011
1 Thank ShastaGirlWeed_CA

Been to Etna Brewing Co.? Share your experiences!