“Good food and nice people”
Review of Bless My Soul Cafe

Bless My Soul Cafe
Ranked #24 of 188 Restaurants in Eureka
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Creole Fusion Cuisine, as created by Sweet Mama Janisse one of Americas Best kept secretes.
Sacramento
“Good food and nice people”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We enjoyed dinner here one evening. Everything we ordered was good. We tried fried okra and Desiree's delights and found both enjoyable. The ribs were perfect. Vanilla carrots were different. all in all worth a visit.

• Visited August 2014

“authentic soul food”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

The restaurant is conveniently located near our hotel. The food they served was authentic southern style food. We loved every dish that we tried. Highly recommended.

Visited July 2014
Chico
“Absoluetely Fabulous!”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Never really had authentic Cajun before this restaruant...blown away! Had the catfish..my Daughter had ribs..my Husband had frogs legs...all of it was out of this wolrd good! The owner came out and talked to us for quite a while. We felt like family...it was a fabulous experience..large menu...we made reservation :)

• Visited July 2014
Curtice, Ohio
“NOLA on the Lost Coast? Heck yeah!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

This place is the real deal. I enjoy visiting my family in NOLA as often as I can and this restaurant would fit right in there. The food was outstanding and the service even better. The Cajun spice is right up there with the best I've had. I hope to have food this good on my next trip to Louisiana!

Visited July 2014
Alpine, California
“Best cajun food!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

The cafe was featured on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives! We made reservations, as it is suggested on website. The menu had a lot to choose from. We finally made our choices..... It was served Hot.....oysters sautéed in butter, onions and seasoning were A +. Our main courses were fried catfish, jerk chicken fried okra, and black eyed peas. The biggest surprise was when the owner Janisse came in and visited with each table. The service was great! Very pleased......a lot of great places to eat in Eureka, I am happy this was one of our choices!

• Visited July 2014