Best Western Plus Bayshore Inn
US$212
US$205
US$134
1,576 results
All reviewskoi pondgarden areamarie calendarsshamus t boneselectric fireplacebest westernsparking lotwaffleshot tubgreat place to staybusiness centerrooms were very cleanwould stay here againgreat roomroad tripfree breakfastwe've stayed
Reviewed 23 May 2012 via mobile

Booked room via BW international site and my federal discount was not applied properly, costing me an extra $20 per night. When I asked the general manager about it, she made it sound like I am the one that made the mistake by booking online. She then went on to explain that there was nothing that she could do because of how the room was reserved. Poor service, indeed. From the general manager, Emily Manfredonia, no less. Room was situated on the first floor and every morning between 0700 & 0900, all I could hear was the sound of people talking and dragging their luggage around outside. I was hoping for a relaxing spot just off the beach, but behind the hotel is a dirty, bum-infested shoreline. The rooms are very clean and the breakfast is adequate, but after this experience I will not stay at any BW again

• Stayed: May 2012
4  Thank bulldogdaddy
emilymbayshore, General Manager at Best Western Plus Bayshore Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2012

Thank you for taking your time to let me know how your stay was at our Inn.
I do apologize that I was unable to reduce your rate that you booked online. The government rate is for a single corperate traveler and does not include additional family members. I apologize for any early morning noise from our housekeeping staff we start at eight am so we don't disturb our guests to early, but we do apologize for any noise you may have heard. If you have any other concerns please don't hesitate contacting me at 707.268.8005.

Reviewed 18 May 2012

The bed is comfortable and quite, and the spa in the center is like a little oasis! Very nice!

Room Tip: We stayed in 239 at the back of the hotel, it was very quite!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank arlin9
emilymbayshore, Manager at Best Western Plus Bayshore Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2012

Thank you for taking your time to write a review about your current stay at the Best Western Plus Bayshore Inn. We take pride in providing our guests with superior customer service, and look foward to assisting you with your future lodging needs.

Reviewed 12 May 2012

We stayed here for a graduation at Humbolt State. The hotel staff was nice and helpful. The warm chocolate chip cookies set the right mood too :-) .

The rooms were nice and clean and were decent size. Plenty of places to eat in walking distance as well.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Flint5oh

Reviewed 9 May 2012

We truely enjoyed staying at this hotel. They have thought of everything. The staff greated us with a big smile and a great Welcome. The room was beautiful and very well furnished. We had a room in the garden section and it was perfect. The garden with the fish pond and lots of flowers was a cheerful addition to the whole atmosphere. They even provided an assortment of pastries and coffees near the elevator in the garden section. The only down side was the internet was very slow. There was a large variety of hot and cold foods for breakfast. Would definately stay here again if in Eureka.

Room Tip: Ask for the garden rooms
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank janella22

Reviewed 27 April 2012

I had the misfortune to catch a bug while traveling on business and had to sleep sitting up. The desk manager recruited some help and she physically carried a recliner to my room for me to use. This made what could have been a very uncomfortable long night into the best it could have been under the circumstances. My thanks, and I will be staying there again,

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank carl z
emilymbayshore, General Manager at Best Western Plus Bayshore Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write to us and let us know how much you enjoyed your stay at our Inn. We strive to give our guests superior customer care and it makes me very happy to see that we are succeeding. We look forward to your return visit.:)