Rodeway Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$157
HIExpress.com
US$123
US$118
ComfortInn
US$88
US$111
US$212
Best Western Plus Bayshore Inn(Eureka)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$213
US$193
US$147
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was largeenglish muffinstwo queen bedswould stay here againcerealmicrowavepillowssfaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 September 2009

Room was comfortable and clean; budget decor, slightly dated, but defintely above stnadard for your typical 1-star accomodation.

Manager was very forthright and friendly, BUT I was overcharged for the room (above the rate quoted at the time of reservation; I was checking in late, so I didn't notce right away, and it was only $8, but it still happened. Be wary.)

Room had refrigerator, microwave, and free wi-fi; nice amenities. Continental breakfast was a nice bonus. Still, may not be the best value.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BestUserNameEver
Reviewed 28 August 2009

I thought this might be something a bit above the usual motel fare, but it's not really. No worse though, but don't go there expecting anything fancy. Room was fine, service OK and the guy on reception gave a good pizza restaurant recommendation so that was cool. Breakfast is better than some I've had, worse than others. Average but not in a bad way. WiFi was pretty weak and the receptionist suggested I use the one called "Comfort" from the next door motel and theirs was excellent!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank Misty2k
Reviewed 6 August 2009

My boyfriend and I were looking for a cheap place to stay as we were passing through Eureka on our trip down the coast of California. The Rodeway Inn was impressive - super clean, less expensive than other hotels/motels in the area and there was a pretty good continental breakfast. The owner was also very pleasant! Overall an excellent spot.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hillary B
Reviewed 2 August 2009

Road Noise? I didn't hear it. The room was clean, the internet access was good, the coffee was passable. Heck, we even had a Rowenta iron in our room.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2009

My husband and I accidently happened upon Eureka when we ran out of sunlight on our road trip. As we just wanted to find a cheap place for the night we ended up at The Rodeway Inn. The area around the hotel doesn't seem very nice, but I'm not sure anywhere in Eureka is all that nice to begin with. The man at the front desk was great, checked us in very quickly and recommended a place to eat for the night. The room was pretty large with a king sized bed and a couch. Certainly not modern by any means, but a place to sleep. The hotel is right on an intersection so it can be a little noisy at night, but nothing that kept us up. They did have a small continental breakfast for free in the morning that most people were taking advantage of. It seemed the majority of guests were in the same situation as us, heading north or south from the Redwoods so everyone was up and moving pretty early.

All in all a positive experience. The price was right for a place to sleep and recharge for the next day. Not far north from the Avenue of the Giants and a couple hours south of Redwoods.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple