“Fun and slightly quirky local hangout”
Review of Sunflower Drive-In

Sunflower Drive-In
Ranked #2 of 83 Restaurants in Fair Oaks
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Sacramento, California
“Fun and slightly quirky local hangout”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

This is a fun place to explore with your taste buds. It has sort of a hippie feel to it, but it's fun and has good variety. Give the nutburger a try for something different. Smoothies and shakes are also very good. They have been around for a long time and there is usually a line at the ordering window. They have some cafe tables set up on the side of the building for outdoor eating. On weekends, expect to wait a little for your order, but you'll enjoy it. Fun place.

• Visited August 2014

“Fun vegetarian menu”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Very good vegetarian menu. I especially like the Nut Burger and the shakes , I can;t resist the peach one. However, make sure you have lot of time. the wait for food can sometimes be very long, There is very little indoor seating.

• Visited August 2014
Folsom, California
“Very disappointed!!!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

After receiving the wrong order I was told very rudely that the only thing that could be done would be to charge me again and remake the order!!! The only thing I have ever ordered was the nut burger. I ordered 3 nut burgers and received 3 nut tacos. Which did not compare!!! This was the first time my husband had joined me at the Sunflower and it will be the last for both of us!!! Apparently at the Sunflower the customer is always wrong!!!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Anna I
Citrus Heights, California
“Another great meal”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I have been going to Sunflower Drive-In since I moved to the area in 1979. It has always been consistent in quality. Be aware, that the wait for your order may be a long one, but it has always been worth it. I had an egg salad with cheese sandwich. It was good, but not quite as good as it has been in the past. I generally order the nut burger which is ALWAYS outstanding. My sister-in-law ordered the patty melt and said it was wonderful. I guess I will try something new the next time I go to Sunflower (which will be very soon). Keep up the good work Sunflower. The employees are always pleasant and helpful. Just plan on a long wait (during meal hours) and parking can sometimes be at a premium. It is all good and very worth it.

• Visited June 2014
Fair Oaks, California, United States
“Sisters veggie night out!”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I have been visiting this little eatery for over 10 years since I moved into the neighborhood. My family and friends have enjoyed what is offered. The nutty taco is my first favorite and Natcho's my second. I love to stop by before Thursday night concerts in the Park or the outdoor theatre shows. The menu has a variety of choices. All very yummy.....
Personal Tip: Best to visit if you are not in a hurry! Relax & enjoy your healthy meal.

• Visited June 2014